11- Carly

"Hey Princess, can you pass me the ketchup?" Jack asked from across the dinner table.

"Sure."

I reached up passing the bottle, and looked at the silent table. Why was everyone so silent? Normally I thought they would all be pumped after a show.

"So, uh my birthday is in two weeks?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh shit! You finally turn 18," Nash gushed looking up smiling.

"Yah, I was wondering if we could all maybe go out and celebrate it?" I asked questionably.

"And go out as in getting drunk in a bar?" Nash asked with a raised brow.

"Well yes dad. I would love to get drunk. What's it too ya," I said scoffing at how over protective he was.

"I suppose we could I mean all of us will be there to make sure your safe so why not," He stated quickly giving a reassuring smile before returning back to eating his food.

I looked up at Cameron and he was staring down at his food, his jaw clenched. Why did he look so pissed off?

He has been acting real strange these last few days.. I mean he goes from hating me my whole existence my entire life and now he wants to protect me and talk to me. I just don't get him, I used to remember how big of a crush I used to have on him. I think I was 8 and he was 12 and every time he would come over, I would go all giggly and chase after him. And you know how your mom always teaches you when you are younger that a boy will pick on you if he cares about you? Yah that wasn't my case. Cameron was the exception. He truly did it because he hated me.

"So," Cameron's voice broke me out of my thoughts "You and Carly?" he questioned pointing the fork between me and Jack.

"No," I scoffed.

"Maybe some day babe," Jack looked at me and winked.

"How could you be such a fuck Jack. Your little stunt is all over the media now. Half of our fans are mad at us, and how do you think they are going to welcome Carly now?" Cameron hissed across from the table, and might I add he looked pissed.

"Enough you two," Shawn spoke up placing his fork down on the table.

"We are supposed to be brothers, and you are been fighting none stop lately. What is going on?" Taylor said his voice filled with annoyance.

"Nothing," Cameron growled.

Cam stood up and walked away towards the hotel, seriously what was going on.

"Sorry Princess, I didn't know that everything would be posted to the media so fast. Please don't read any of it," Jack gushed trying to take my hand.

I shrugged away his fingers feeling very unsettled, And began to pick at my fries again.

"I've already read it all," looking back down at my plate, I grabbed a piece of popcorn chicken and began to munch on it.

The rest of the dinner was fairly quiet, sometimes one of the other boys would chirp up something and it would spark a small conversation and then it would grow quiet again. The walk back was worse, I have known these boys to be so quiet.

"Okay, I am not taking another step until I know what is wrong," I huffed stopping on the sidewalk and glaring at the boys.

"Nothing is wrong Cally let's just go," Hayes sighed.

"Guys, we can't keep lying to her she's going to find out," Johnson piped up.

"Find out what?" I asked, nervous and scared to know the truth.

"It really is going to be hard to hear Carly," Aaron said with a sad tone and crooked half hearted smile.

"Surprise! We were planning a birthday bash sleepover for when we got back to the hotel. And you know we are all horrible with secrets so we didn't want to talk and give it away," Nash smiled stretching his arm out and scratching the back of his hair.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Oh guys you guys are so cute," giggling I began to walk back to the hotel room.