28- Jack Gilinsky

Carly's head rested in the crease between my shoulder and neck, her arms wrapped my torso tightly. We sat in the large white room, listening to our manager mumble on about things we needed to do. The rest of the boys paying little to no attention just as I was. This lady was boring and a fucking hag from hell. One of those Monotone females, who's voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard. Who even hired this bitch? One thing people don't show about being famous is, all of the painful shit you have too endure. Like being famous but still having to have someone like her managers you, or not being able to do anything on your own. Always having to watch every move you make or you could be put in a tabloid. Now that I have found Carly it doesn't really seem worth it anymore.

"Jack and Jack. You will be singing tonight," Mrs. Harrison voice sounded like venom.

"We aren't-" Johnson tried to protest.

"You will do as told, Johnson. Not ready or not. We are done here," Her voice growled lowly, turning to walk away.

"Wait," Nash spoke up.

"Yes, Mr. Grier," Harrison spoke softly.

"I was wondering, Shawn was looking for a person too do a duet with. And well Carly can sing," Nash spoke sternly, his eyes looking down at the girl almost asleep in my arms.

Man I have seen so many beautiful girls in my life, but god damn. I swear I had the prettiest damn one in my arms right now.

"I don't think we need some new girl intruding the show, she has already made fan numbers dwindle," Harrison puffed.

"You know this girl is sitting right here," Carly sat up quickly, glaring at the prissy women.

Harrison's long blonde hair straightened perfectly falling down her back, her clearly Botox-ed lips pursed with her eye brows raised.

"And who do you think you are talking to me like that?" Harrison spat out coldly.

"I think I am the sister of two brothers who make you a lot of money, so quit treating them like your servants," Carly hissed.

Harrison let out a menacing chuckle, "This is going to be so much fun, she even has attitude. Do what you wish, just don't fuck up."

Harrison walked out of the room, and I swear of the other boys jaws were detached from their mouths.

"Well that just happened," Taylor broke the silence, chuckling lowly.

"I guess you are going to be in the show tonight," I squeezed her shoulder, kissing her cheek.

"Whatever. I need food," She grumbled, walking out of the room.

"Well, I guess we are all dismissed. Jack and Johnson you should both go start rehearsing and Shawn you should go find Carly and help her," Nash spoke looking down at his phone.

Jealously wasn't exactly what I was feeling but at the same time I was still disappointed I was going to have to share my girlfriend for the next two months with six other guys.