cashton

calum hadn't seen his father in years because he was from australia and had met ashton when the older boy had been studying abroad from america, for a whole three years and of course they fell in love so calum had decided to move to america with him when his time was up and they had gotten married and everything and (back to the beginning lmao) calum had officially not seen his dad in six years, and now it's christmas and the two boys are sitting under the tree giggling and kissing and humming and opening gifts and calum's about to take his last one when ashton squeals 'okay okay!! HURRY UP!!' and calum chuckles, nodding and ashton bites his lip, watching his focused eyes become wide with awe and ashton bites his lip 'drag race tickets?' and he smiles at ashton who nods vigorously because he always went to race-car races with his dad '10 different games.' and calum sees that there's 20 tickets 'you're gonna come?' and ashton shakes his head 'i uh, might've paid plane tickets for your dad so you two could go together.' and he fumbled with his fingers and it was dead quiet before calum tackled him, kissing him hard 'you are the best man to ever walk this earth.' and ashton looks up from his position on the floor and smiles into the next kiss.