cake

'you broke my promise didn't you?' and luke bit his lip and didn't answer, just stared at the pasta on his plate that will never be consumed, 'didn't you?!' and luke flinched when calum slammed his hand on the table, standing up and pacing angrily 'how the fuck are you so stupid?!' and luke let the tears flow freely 'how could you look at yourself in the mirror and think you aren't good enough?! how could you see such a beautiful, perfect fucking boy staring back at you in the mirror and actually want to change a single thing about him? do you realize how fucking twisted that sounds?' and luke sniffled and calum softened 'baby.' he mumbled, sitting on his knees in front of his chair 'you..you're the most gorgeous boy i've ever laid eyes on and to think that you don't see it..it's killing me.' he whispered, taking his hands into his own 'what about me luke..what-what about me?!' he sobbed, finally pouring everything out and luke sucked in a shaky breath 'what about me when i'm gonna be watching you slowly kill yourself..and--' and luke sunk down on the floor with him and took him in his arms 'i'm sorry..i'm sorry i'm so sorry..' and slowly but surely calum doesn't have to witness his biggest fear, because it never happens.