muke

IM WRITING A SAD N DEPRESSING MUKE ONE SHOT

'hi, baby.' luke smiled at his boyfriend from the door and michael jumped up, rushing over and because the boy was selectively mute the tears on his face made luke fill with worry but then he saw his smile, and furrowed his eyebrows 'what's up?' and michael smiled brighter, reaching over and grabbing his notebook to scrawl do you remember that really hard photography program i was competing for?! and luke nods, remembering the photoshoot of him that was submitted, luke even pressed the enter button on the computer because michael was too scared to, and luke smiled because he remembered the blushing on michael's face when he had written that he wanted to shoot pictures of him and he remembers how gorgeous they came out, because it was all small details, like his iris and his fingertips and the tattoo on his forearm of michael's name and he looked at michael and smiled 'yes, i remember.' and michael smiled, bouncing on his heels before he wrote in big letters on the page I GOT INTO THE PROGRAM.

pt 2
and at that luke grinned, squealing and he picked him up, spinning him 'i knew you would kitten' and michael giggled, he giggled, and luke slowed, his eyes filling with tears as he looked up at him 'you..you laughed.' and he set him down and michael smiled as luke shook his head in disbelief 'you laughed!! oh my god you--i've never heard you laugh!!' and he pecked kisses all over his face and michael giggled again, and luke swooned 'oh god, i love you so much...' he mumbled, pecking his lips 'so so much..' and michael bit his lip before he opened his mouth and closed it, and he did this repeatedly and luke's eyes lit, and he shook his head because ohmygod he's going to speak and it comes out raspy, and scratchy, and a whisper 'i-i love y-you too..' and luke lets out a sob, kissing him barely 'oh god, oh god, oh my god.' he choked, sobbed, and michael smiled, hopping up on the counter before pulling luke in between his legs as he sobbed 'i love you, l-luke.'