cake

after calum walked into the police station with a slight smile and spending a few minutes talking to the officer he was led to the cell, and he walked in and giggled when he saw luke huffing, his eyes closed as he banged his forehead against the bars 'well well well.' and luke stopped and muttered a curse and clenched his eyes because oh god he's gonna kill me and luke opened his eyes 'hey, angel,' he breathed and calum smirked 'angel? new name huh?' and luke sighed and bit his lip 'are you happy about this?' he asked and calum laughed 'oh, i'm not happy..amused.' and luke sighed when he got closer and calum pouted at his tired eyes, smirking and reaching in to comb his fingers through his hair 'hungover, baby?' and luke groans and sighs 'yes, can you please get me out of here?' and calum sighs, pouting 'sorry love, they gotta keep you for a few more hours, check for real damage--aww look some of the egg is in your hair.' he fake pouted again and it turned into another smirk 's-so you're just gonna leave me here?' and calum smiles, kissing his nose through the bars and giggling 'shouldn't of egged that house after the club, babe.' and he walks out of there, calling out that he'll be back in a few hours, leaving luke to start banging his head against the bars again.