malum

CAN U IMAGINE michael on valentine's day — he'd be such a mush and cheeseball and he would do all these sweet things just to get a smile off that tan boy's face so when calum woke up on valentine's day, he frowned when he didn't see his boyfriend but instead he saw a bouquet of roses and a lil note and rose petals scattered all over the sheets and comforter so he groaned because oh god this boy is too perfect and he sits up, ruffling his hair and taking the note and oh god he wants to cry because he is such a sweetheart and he is holding the roses and reading the note, actually coming to tears right then because his words were beautiful and amazing and then he hears the door softly open and there he is, the blue haired boy with a tray full of waffles and chocolate covered strawberries and he can hear his mumble of okay before he looked up, frowning 'noooo.' he stomped his foot and whined 'you weren't supposed to wake uppp!! i wasn't ready..' he pouted and calum sniffed, his tears still falling and michael goes wide eyed and sets the tray down 'oh god — you don't like it — i-i'm so sorry i shouldn't of--' 'baby.' he giggled, watching michael's eyes still filled with panic so he got up, rushing over to him and jumping on him 'i love it--love you, oh god mikey.' he started to sob and michael sighed, smiling into his shoulder.