muke

'you can't ruin your pretty skin.'
michael stopped tracing luke's tattoos that swirled up his arms and blinked up at his murmur and pouted
'but it looks cool.'
'no, i won't allow it.' he pecked his hair and michael cocked an eyebrow 'you want to forbid me from getting a tattoo?'
luke grinned 'yes i do, glad we agree.'
michael rolled his eyes and made his eyes go big and he jutted his quivering lip at his boyfriend
'why?' he raised his voice into a pouty one and let out a whimper and luke groaned, clenching his eyes closed
'don't you dare make that face or you are never leaving this bed.'
michael giggled and nuzzled more into his side, his breath hitching in this throat when soft fingertips ran over his skin, because luke had this somewhat rule, michael needs to — as long as he is comfortable and okay with it — wear minimal clothing to bed, because luke just loved to run his fingers over him, feel his soft skin, chastely, since he respected michael's choice of waiting until after marriage to not be so chaste..
'you're skin, all soft and white and creamy.'
he scooted down so he was technically the little spoon, head on michael's collarbones and nuzzling in his neck and inhaling, his fingers wandering,
'and your skin smells like..vanilla, and just you.' he mumbled, sniffing again ''s perfect — all mine.'
he scooted back up to take his role again
'don't need my baby's skin stained by ink, my pure vanilla scented little love.' he mumbled and blinked tiredly and michael smiled a bit and nodded 'okay.'
it wasn't till years later till michael shows him the 'LH' tattooed on the inside of one of his ankles that he had gotten before the talk at 3am.