Chapter 5 - Year 91 of Goryeo

A/N: I think I'll let this be Mooyeon's uniform. It's quite cute right?

Mooyeon's POV

"Does... she belong to you?"

"That sh... should b... be my qu... question!"

I woke up hearing these voices and I found myself lying on the grass.

Why for god's sake was I sleeping on the dirty ground?

"Hey you! Who or what are you and how did you end up here? You are one of Hyeonjong TaeJa's people, am I right? I demand an answer!" a scruffy looking man with a mask roared while pointing a knife at me.

Is he asking me? Should I answer him? How should I know it? I didn't even understand a single word he said nor do I know where I am.

I thought I should just ignore him and look where I was. I just realized that there were two men so I could just let them talk for themselves.

OK. I was in a forest and there were two people in strange costumes. One was holding a knife against me.

"What the hell?!" I wondered.

Was this a prank? I stood up and looked around to search for hidden cameras but there were nothing I could find.

I took another deep look at these two men... Traditional clothes... weapons... corpses lying everywhere...

... is it what I'm thinking?

"If you don't answer then die!" the same man shouted.

He raised his knife.

"Ah now I understand!" I interrupted him "These costumes, your language and your weapons. You are filming a drama, right? What drama is it? Empress Ki...or Dr. Kang? I must say these requisites are a big success! They look really authentic. Even the corpses look so real. You could just tell me beforehand. I bet this drama will be a success!" I laughed.

"What are all these drama and requisites and stuff? I don't understand a word! Don't try to distract me and be ready for your death!" he yelled and raised the knife again.

"Wow I think you're exaggerating with your acting, but it's good. Now could one of you do me a favor and..."

I couldn't even finish my sentence because the noisy man just got a knife thrust and fell to the ground. I also got some blood drops splashed on my face.

I turned around and noticed that the other man drew a knife from one of his boots and threw it at the chest of the now lying man. It must have hit the heart.

That's not real right? They're still acting, aren't they? What about the special effects and these stuff?

My knees got weak and I fell to the ground again.

I moved myself to the body just to realize that there was nothing left than a lifeless corpse lying in front of me.

He just got killed before my very eyes!

"No way... since when do film crews make these kinds of stuffs for real? It can't be... it just can't be... what have you done? There's no need to make it that over the top!" I felt like I was murmuring to myself.

"He just got on my nerves and I don't feel like interrogating him anymore. Shouldn't you be happy that he didn't really get to kill you?" He scratched his neck as if it was no big deal.

"... You are fully insane! You should be in a mental hospital! That's it I'll call the police."

I was about to take my phone until I heard someone shout from far away.

"Taehyung!" A man sitting on a horse called.

"I'm here, Jimin!" this douchebag replied.

Taehyung... I better remember this name for the charge later.

"Is everything alright here? We spotted a suspicious light from your direction so I came to check. Did something happen?" this guy named Jimin said.

"I guess so. This subject just appeared out of nowhere and fell from the sky."

Is this douchebag speaking about me? What does he mean by 'fell from the sky' and did he just call me a subject?

"Her appearance is more than strange and we haven't even a clue where she came from. Maybe she is a spy... Hold it! Did I hear it right? You said she fell from the sky... and landed here? Are you serious?"

"Well she doesn't look dangerous to me and yes you got it. It's unbelievable but I saw it with my own eyes." Taehyung said and turned around to face me.

"You!" I was startled by the sudden call from this Jimin guy. "What are you? Demon or God? Friend or Enemy? You're not human are you?"

He's weirder...

"Doesn't she speak our language? Let's just kill her and leave this place. I don't want to stay here any longer."

Jimin draw his sword and I was finally scared. I should get out of this place as soon as possible.

Thankfully Taehyung blocked his way by stretching out his hand and stopped this weirdo.

"Stop it, Hyung."

"Why should I? Didn't you have enough trouble? Let's finish it quickly and join the others."

"She saved me. I was about to get killed because they drugged me with a poison. If she didn't appear I would already have been dead. I owe her a life."

"What if that was their plan? Look at what she's wearing and her hair. You said that she fell from the sky. How is that even possible? She's either an enemy or a demon! We can't let this thing walk around freely."

"Then we'll take her along."

"Are you serious? How can we let her come near JeonHa?"

"She's alone and our JeonHa is protected by us. She can't be a harm. This person is full of mysteries. I think we should let JeonHa take a look at her. If JeonHa wants her dead I will not hesitate to execute his command. But right now I owe her my life. As a man I can't let you kill her unconscionably."

"Taehyung..."

"Don't worry Hyung. If anything happens I will take all the blame on myself. If this kiddo even tries to escape I would end her life personally. Did you understand?"

"Huh?" I was that preoccupied that I didn't even notice that the last question was directed at me.

I still couldn't believe my current situation. I could swear that I was dreaming everything but as much as I was thinking about it the more realistic it becomes. All I knew was that they are crazy.

I felt like crying at that moment.

"Do you need help?" Taehyung offered his hand to support me.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hands. You're a killer! A psycho! You all are! Why don't you stop acting and let me go home?" I said sobbing.

Taehyung gave me a light smile and cleared his throat.

"Be a good kid and come with us voluntarily or I have to tie you up and carry you for the way until there. Of course, so long as my Hyung doesn't kill you beforehand." Taehyung said.

That was an argument. I stood up without a word and gave him a glare.

"It's good that one can communicate with you at least. And I thought that you don't speak Goryeo language." Jimin said, preparing to go.

It couldn't be helped. I was too curious so I stated the question, expecting that the answer would be pointless though.

"May I ask you something?" I started.

"Ask away." Taehyung answered while picking up his sword.

"What is today's year?"

I swear, just answer something normal.

"You don't know?"

"Just answer me."

Say 2009, oh please say 2009.

"Year 91 of Goryeo"