Chapter 36 - Work

Taehyung's POV

At today's meeting there was nothing normal.

"I don't get it." Jungkook complained. "Why would JeonHa order us to do such a boring task?"

"Stop asking, Jungkook." Jimin demanded. "It doesn't matter why, all we have to do is to do as JeonHa ordered."

"Jungkook's right, though. It's really strange that JeonHa would let you do it even if it's not a difficult task, worth it to let 5 DaeJangs complete it. There are a lot of other people who also could do this." Namjoon commented.

"And why would he let Yoongi-Hyung and Namjoon-Hyung stay here? Wouldn't it be better to let Taehyung stay? With this he's going to be separated from Mooyeon for a while." Jungkook whined.

My Hyungs and Jungkook all looked at me. Guess there was nothing I could do but to tell Mooyeon. JeonHa just chose the right time to give us the order. It had to be today, when Mooyeon didn't attend to the meeting.

Flashback

"Is everyone here? Can we begin?" JeonHa asked before we started the morning meeting.

The eunuch by his side explained that Mooyeon was missing because she... overslept?

How could she oversleep such important things like a morning meeting? Even though she is from the future she still knows the importance to be on time for this. And with her device called smartphone it was impossible for her to oversleep. And even though the device didn't work her maids would definitely wake her up.

"That can't be helped, we'll just start the meeting without her then. But I must say that's a little bit embarrassing in front of Earl Magot." JeonHa sighed.

"What are you saying, JeonHa?" The Earl asked, smiling. "It's completely understandable for her to be tired. We should give her this chance to take a rest properly."

What is he talking about? Besides from the daily morning meetings there's barely something she has to do.

I stood up and bowed to all present to apologize for her.

"It's aright, Taehyung. You may step back now. So are there any reports for today?" JeonHa asked everyone.

We were expecting Hoseok to announce his intention to have a divorce with Princess Hyeonju but instead of that another lord reported another thing instead.

"Reporting JeonHa, on the northern border the Khitans started to rebel again. It's just a small group and they didn't do anything severe so far, just robbing and setting territories. But it still can't go on like this, we have to show them who this Goryeo land belongs to." A lord of a high rank answered.

The Khitans again. They were just a small group of pathetic savages. They were scattered all around the country so they didn't have a proper leadership. Dealing with a small amount of them should be easy. JeonHa could sent any JangGun to handle this.

"You're right, of course. I don't like to use weapons, but since my citizens are suffering I may use anything necessary to stop this issue. We shouldn't lose any time so I would like to sent some people who will head to the west right after today. How about you, Hoseok? I'll make you be the one responsible for this task."

All of us were surprised by JeonHa's decision. But before Hoseok could ask JeonHa already spoke up again.

"I know everything about your little fight with my sister, Hoseok. To be honest I'm tired of your business and I don't really want to butt into your so called couple problems. I just think it's best for both of you to have your own peace for a while. It's a simple task for such a great DaeJang like you so I think that's also a great opportunity for you to think through everything." JeonHa explained. "Oh and I think the citizens there would need any support they would get since the situation is that complicated right now. Therefore, I want Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook to come with you."