Chapter 86 - Jewel

Taehyung's POV

"I want you... to disappear from my field of view... FOREVER!!!" I shouted at her and turned around to leave the scene with my son in my arms.

"No!" she held me by my waist. "Taehyung, you can't be that cruel to me. Please don't leave me. If you go now, Heechul would definitely kill me. Even if I did something wrong, it was all for you." she cried and I just stood still, not responding to her.

"Gaee! Remove this woman from me!" I called and he pulled her until her grip loosened.

"Taehyung! You will regret that. Joo Mooyeon doesn't have much time left. If you leave me now, I swear you will be forever alone. When that time comes, I will laugh at you while you're crying!" she furiously yelled and I just ignored her, walking my way.

What she said did affect me a little bit though.

"TaeTae, shouldn't we ask her what she meant by that?" Gaee asked me from behind.

'Joo Mooyeon doesn't have much time left.'

That sentence was indeed strange, but I would never talk to that woman again.

"Don't mention the name of that woman in front of me ever again." I glared at him and he nodded.

"Gaee, search Jungkook and let him leave this place with my child. Jimin's house should be the safest place right now. What worries me the most is how Mooyeon is doing... I need to get her out of here before I leave."

Hyangin's POV

Taehyung really has the heart to leave me like that? What was everything I've done so far for?

My life has been nothing but a misery. What would have happened if I stayed in that household, if I kept on being a slave? I would have died sooner, that's it.

Why did Heaven even let me meet Taehyung if we aren't supposed to be together?

Why did I fall in love with him in the first place? That night when they saved me, Namjoon-DaeJang was the one who was trying to help me first. Why did I reject him? Just because Taehyung was harder to get?

I did so much immoral things, only to be with Taehyung. I betrayed the first Master I served for who was nice to me. She saw me as her own sister. But I... I even had the thought to kill her.

Whatever...

I will die soon anyways. I don't care anymore. Knowing that Taehyung will never be happy after Joo Mooyeon disappears kind of comforts me.

If I'm going to die sorrowfully then at least you will, too.

Flashback

While waiting for the answer of the maid I held Mooyeon's hand to support her.

As much as how I know Earl Magot, he will definitely let Kang DaeBoo rescue the child.

That meant that I just had to wait until Mooyeon dies from this miscarriage and I would achieve my goal without even doing anything.

She was still panting and sweating from the pain, hoping that the baby would be born healthily as soon as possible.

As I watched her and wiped off the sweat off her forehead, I suddenly saw something unbelievable.

Instead of patting her forehead, I reached the pillow under her head.

I looked at the SanPa, the Doctor and the maids who were present and it seemed as if they didn't notice.

I looked back at her again and everything was normal again.

Did she just vanish into thin air?

End of Flashback