Chapter 40 - Heechul Is Back

♧Since I didn't even make it into the finals of the TalkTalkKorea thingy, I think I could also reveal the end result of the fanart ^.^'. Hope you like it♧

 Hope you like it♧

Mooyeon's POV

"Do you need company?" a voice suddenly spoke from behind me.

I was sure that the voice belonged to Vincent since he would be the only one speaking in English to me.

But to my surprise it wasn't the Earl.

Before I could react the person already covered my mouth with his hand and trapped me with his other arm, pushing me towards a tree.

There was no way for me to fight back because he was too strong.

"Did you miss me, Mooyeon?" Heechul asked.

He was still covering my mouth with a smirk plastered on his face.

I tried to free myself from his grab but I was only struggling, looking if I could still ask for Yoongi's help.

Heechul was also making sure if Yoongi was still in sight but unfortunately, Yoongi was already too far away to hear my screams.

"I'm going to let you go but don't you even dare to scream. Don't worry I'm not going to do anything with you." he whispered into my ear with a serious tone.

I couldn't do anything but to nod towards his request and he finally let his hand go of my hand as promised.

The first thing I did after I caught my breath again was giving him a hard slap, followed by pushing him off me. And for the slap, I mean a really, really hard one, my own hand even hurt.

"Where did you come from now? What are you doing here? Aren't you afraid to get caught? Why do you have to show up at this moment?" I asked him with a glare and too many questions in my mind.

I was even impressed of my courage myself. I couldn't believe I would have the guts to act this way in front of someone who almost killed me.

I also couldn't explain to myself why he had to appear at this moment. Did something in the palace happen that was interesting to him? Is he using the chance where most of the DaeJangs aren't present to plan something?

"I'm not doing anything. I just passed by and found out that Taehyung is on a travel so you must be lonely now. I came to offer you some company." he said, acting innocent.

I gave him a glare showing obviously that I didn't believe what he said.

"Come on, Mooyeon. Think about it. Why should I lie in front of you? You're alone now. I could also kill you right here and right now,would be easier in so many ways. I'm really sorry for what I did in the past. I was ordered by TaeHoo MaMa." He made one step further towards me.

I wasn't that easy to convince. Everything what he said made no sense. He was trying to confuse me.

With every step he made forwards I made one step backwards. It seemed that our distance never changed until I hit the tree again.