Chapter 31 - Hold Me Tight

Taehyung's POV

"I apprehend that after I kill her you wouldn't even find her ashes anymore."

After I heard that I couldn't take it anylonger.

I stood up, struggling because my legs were shaking nonstop but I still managed it, holding myself with Heechul's still straight standing body.

I grabbed his collar forcefully, giving him death glares to signal him to prepare for his death.

"I'm going to kill the shit out of you!" I shouted and punched him right in the face.

He wasn't fighting back. He didn't even show any sign of pain but just laughed hysterically.

"What's so funny you bastard? I promise to Heaven I won't even let you alone after you die! Whatever it needs I will make sure your time in Hell will be terrible! Countless times more terrible than whatever you've done to her! Even if I need to come with you!" I shouted while still beating his face until it was painted red.

"Taehyung!" I heard Mooyeon's voice calling for me.

"Taehyung!" she called again and I stopped all my actions to concentrate on where her voice came from.

"Mooyeon? Mooyeon, where are you?"

"Taehyung, stop!" she demanded.

"What should I stop? Tell me where you are, Mooyeon!" I pleaded.

"Taehyung, I'm right in front of you! Now wake up!"

Huh?

♧Music~~~~~~~>♧

I opened my eyes and there I saw: Her beautiful face was right in front of me. She bent down to my lying body, holding my shoulders with a worried expression.

"Moo... Mooyeon?" I said, still confused.

I rubbed my eyes because I was afraid that I was just hallucinating.

"Finally you woke up!" she said in relief.

I didn't hesitate and pulled her into my arms.

"Taehyung... you're half naked... and sweating... that's disgusting." she stuttered.

"I don't care! You have no idea how afraid I was! This isn't a dream anymore, right? Is it real? Are you really here?" I held her even tighter.

"It's okay... it was just a dream... I'm really here. Now... I can't breathe." she said, struggling.

I broke the hug immediately and looked at her. I looked at her arms, her legs, I looked at every part of her where I could see something. Thanks to the uniform there was quite many parts where I could check whether she's injured or not.

"Taehyung, what are you doing? I think you should be used to these clothes now." she questioned my moves.

I took her hand and caressed it with both my hands.

"It was scary." I said.

"Then tell me." she said and layed on the bed beside me.

Mooyeon's POV

I shoved Taehyung to the other side of the bed and layed myself on the other one, looking at him.

It is my first time laying on a bed with someone else beside me. And coincidentally, it was also storming outside. When I was little I always imagined myself to be comforted by my mother like this whenever I hear thunder. She never did and after some time... I got used to it.

"Then tell me." I said and he began to tell me about his nightmare.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤