Chapter 83 - Dead Fetus

Taehyung's POV

Flashback

I, Jungkook and Gaee gathered together in front of Mooyeon's room to hear what was happening inside.

"How did that even happen?!" Vincent shouted angrily and I was about to barge in and kill him if Jungkook didn't stop me.

"Earl Magot, I'm really sorry but the child was already dead inside the mother's body. It was a miscarriage, we couldn't do anything." we heard the SanPa explain and I felt like half of my universe was exploding.

My child is dead?

"Why did she even have a preterm birth?" Vincent asked.

"Lady Mooyeon unfortunately slipped on the stairs and the impact affected the fetus." she lowered her head in apology.

"This was my fault, Master. I didn't take enough care of her." Heechul bowed towards the Earl.

Vincent heaved a long sigh and grunted in annoyance.

"How's Mooyeon?" he asked half-hearted.

"She needs a lot of rest. She just came back from the entrance to Hell." they responded which made Vincent decide to cancel the shipping to England.

We watched Vincent leave the room and I leaned myself against the floor, just to sink down on the ground.

"Taehyung, are you alright?" Jungkook or Gaee asked me, I didn't bother to listen clearly since I was still trying to progress the information I just got.

"My child is dead..."

Mooyeon's POV

"D... dead?" I had to repeat the word Jungkook said because I thought I misunderstood him.

"Yes Mooyeon. I'm sorry." Jungkook lowered his head and I looked at Gaee who didn't say anything anymore.

I shook my head, smiling in disbelief.

"No way, that's impossible. Carry the baby to me, I want to see it." I demanded but the faces of them looked even worse after I said that.

"Little sis..." Gaee was trying to calm me down but I didn't let him.

"Shut up! Stop playing with me. I want to see my child. Where's Kang DaeBoo? Hyangin? The Midwife?" I yelled while standing up from the bed.

"Midwife?" they were irritated by that word and I was more pissed than ever.

"The SanPa! I'm asking where the SanPa is!" I glared and shook Jungkook by his shoulders. "Where did they took my child? To Vincent? Find them! I want them to give me my child back!"

While I was furious and shouting at my friends, a maid came inside my room to give me the medicines.

I let go of Jungkook and went towards the maid.

"Where is my baby?" I asked her straightaway.

"Lady Mooyeon, I'm sorry but your child is dead." she nervously replied with a weak voice.

"Don't lie to me! Tell me where my baby is or give it back to me!" I yelled at the irritated girl.

"Lady Mooyeon, your child really died." she said and earned a slap from me.

"My child wouldn't die! Why did you take my child away?" I cried out loud, scaring the girl.

"Mooyeon!" Taehyung also entered the room and hugged me immediately, his hand caressing my head. The maid took the chance to escape but Jungkook caught her in time and gave her a punch.