Chapter 78 - Answers

♧A/N: I just decided for Ddeokddeok because I like Ddeokboki the most ^^♧

Ddeokddeok's POV

Flashback

I, Dooboo and Galbi were secretly observing the room of Yeonjae-Noona.

The skank was working for her and didn't leave the room for once.

"Hyung, when should we get in action?" Galbi asked me, carrying the tray with the porridge.

"Do you think that I'm not thinking? We can't let Yeonjae-Noona or Mongtae-Hyung know what we are doing." I scolded my little brother.

"I'm confused. Should we call Noona Mooyeon or Yeonjae? Master called her Mooyeon yesterday." Dooboo scratched his head in confusion.

"Use your brain." I slapped him on his head just like Master always does to us. "Mooyeon obviously is also a codename like Napal."

"Ddeokddeok? Dooboo? Galbi? What are you doing there?" Yeonjae-Noona smiled at us.

We were shocked at first but smiled back awkwardly.

"Aren't they the brothers of this weird, new maid?" the skank looked at us suspiciously.

Hearing that, I and my brothers looked at each other for a while and decided to smile again. But it turned out to be awkward again.

"Did... Napal tell you to bring me porridge?" Noona asked, almost calling Maater's real name and looked at the tray Galbi was holding.

"This is for Hyangin-Noona!" Dooboo shouted quickly and I had to cover his mouth.

"For Hyangin?" Yeonjae-Noona wondered and I was trying hardly to find an excuse.

"O... our Ma... I mean, Noona said that he... no, she wants to thank this maid for her hard work since she's taking such good care for you." I stuttered and could feel my mouth shivering from nervousness.

"Really?" Yeonjae-Noona asked, looking at us.

"Y...yes. We didn't put anything in here to drug her or something like that." Galbi said and I elbowed him hardly on his rips.

"I... I have an idea, Noona!" I yelled, trying to distract them from what Galbi just said.

I went to Yeonjae-Noona, pulled her arm and let out all the charm a 10 year old boy like us could have.

"Let's play a drinking game. The loser of each round has to drink one sip of the porridge. And Mooyeon-Noona will let Hyangin-Noona drink for you, please?" I made puppy-eyes.

"That complicated? Why should she drink it and not..." Yeonjae-Noona was confused and I cut her off before she could end her question.

"It's decided, we'll start the first round!" I announced loudly and Galbi put the bowl on the table.

Yeonjae-Noona exchanged looks with Mongtae-Hyung, showing how irritated they were but I couldn't mind that anymore.

"Dooboo! First question." I called and we stood neatly in a row.

"What walks faster, a black crab or a red crab?" Dooboo asked.

Yeonjae-Noona chuckled. "A black crab."

"Why?" I and my brothers asked in unison.

"Because a red crab is already cooked."

"Damn!" we cursed and drank the 1st sip.

"So it's my turn?" Noona asked. "Uhm, what is the main reason for a divorce?"

"The affair!" Dooboo answered confidently.