Chapter 50 - The Last Night

Mooyeon's POV

So today was the day where I was going to leave the palace.

"Hyangin, go and get me the charger!" I ordered and soon Hyangin rushed outside but came back immediately.

"Milady!" she looked really nervous.

"What's wrong? We can't lose more time now!"

"The Earl is coming towards our direction." she whispered.

What? What does he want?

"Hurry up. I'll go outside and try to stop him while you take care of this mess. I can't let anyone know that I'm leaving!" I explained to her and soon both of us were in pure stress.

I was fixing myself so Vincent wouldn't suspect anything while Hyangin was putting my things back on their right spot.

After about half a minute Vincent and Heechul were already standing on my front door.

"Lady Mooyeon, Earl Magot is here for a visit." the maids outside called.

"Mooyeon, you aren't already resting, are you? Should I come tomorrow?" I heard Vincent say. "I wanted to apologize for my behavior from today afternoon. Mooyeon, can I come in?"

Hearing that I ran to the door. Being out of my room, I closed my door behind.

Vincent was a little bit surprised but also relieved to see me.

"Vincent! What are you doing here at this time?" I nervously asked, hoping that he didn't notice something.

"As I said... I came to apologize to you. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I also wanted to check how you're doing." he explained.

"Oh, uhm... it's OK. I didn't mind. And I'm fine..." I answered, almost facepalming myself for not being confident enough.

"May I come in?" he suddenly requested and I literally panicked.

"I... guess... uhm... HYANGIN! Do we still have some good tea for Earl Magot?" I hoped that Hyangin understood what I meant.

Suddenly, the door opened from behind me and I saw Hyangin greeting the Earl confidently.

I peeked into my room and was surprised that she could be so fast.

Earl Magot entered my room and I showed Hyangin a thumbs up without him or Heechul noticing.

"Since I saw that everything is alright with you, I guess I should leave now. It's already late now, a man shouldn't be in a lady's room at this hour." he smiled at me and went out of my room, Heechul following behind him.

Huh? That's all? Why did he want to enter my room so badly?

"Milady, should we still pack the things?" Hyangin asked me.

I hesitated for a while, thinking if it was a good idea to flee.

"Yes... but we're leaving some hours later. I want to spend some time with the rest of the boys and you're coming with me." I said to her.

Vincent's POV

"She's planning something. Besides she already has the feeling that something is suspicious. Go and tell the King that his spy should report all her actions to him." I ordered Heechul.

"I understood. Should I also let some of our own men follow her?" he asked.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea. I doubt that this woman is doing her job properly." I complained.