Chapter 29 - Fear

Unknown's POV

Even if it was in the dead of night I decided to come back here.

I would be in trouble if I ever got caught by a maid or a guard.

It really wasn't the time but I couldn't help it. I have to feel it...

I stood in front of the entrance and held the big gate.

A glance to the left. A glance to the right.

After I ensured that no one was here to see me I opened the gate and entered the hall.

There I saw it on the other side of the room.

It was the eyecatcher. Nothing else could beat how beautiful it was.

I took my steps towards this magnificent piece of art.

When I stood right in front of it ai couldn't bear to sit on it immediately.

I touched its backrest... its handrest... I took my time. I walked around it in order to feel all of it.

Finally I rested myself on it, feeling the power it gave me.

"So that's the feeling..." I spoke to myself, guiding my hands through the dragon pattern chiseled on the handrest. "This is the feeling the throne gives you. This is the feeling to be the greatest man in the world."

I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

"Mokjong was dumb enough to believe his mother. And Heonae was even dumber to believe her lover and that she could rule this country. Joo Mooyeon... How can you dare to save them? Just wait. You have been helpful but now you're useless to me."

I made a pause before I continued.

"It's time to let someone with brain have control."

"King Hyeonjong... JeonHa... Wangsun..." I imitated these titles the lords always repeat.

"Ridiculous." I laughed.

"RIDICULOUS!" I shouted while standing up. "I will let you all know what I'm capable of! I will sit on this throne and look at all your submissive mugs. I don't only want to be King! I will be the Emperor. The Heaven's descendant! Muahahaha!"

A/N: OK who do you think is this guy?

Taehyung's POV

I was deep in thoughts.

I shouldn't wrack my brain with this. I should worry about Heechul since he's still there somewhere outside.

"If I don't catch him soon he will be pure danger for Mooyeon." I told myself.

'I ask you, Taehyung. If JeonHa decided you to serve him for your whole life, forces you to abandon me... what would you do?'

'...what would you do?'

"I don't know, okay?" I shouted and covered my ears and eyes as if that could block Mooyeon's voice in my head.

When I opened my eyes I surprisingly saw that I was in a dark room.

Wasn't I in the garden with my Hyungs?

I looked around and suddenly a light appeared in front of me which made me fluster.

A chair was placed in the middle and right in front of it was a table with a candle which was the only source of light in the room.