Chapter 58 - Chase

♧A/N: So for the bed scene in chapter 57 I've read a lot of smuts - for science. But after I read more than I wanted and felt more disgusting than ever, I still couldn't write one on my own. They are all the same anyways, so just imagine it yourself.

Vincent's POV

"So... they are in DaeGu now?" I asked Heechul.

"Yes. I just heard the conversation between the King and his spy." he answered. "Are we going to get the girl? My fingers are itching and I need to kill someone. Kim Taehyung would be my perfect victim."

"No, just wait a little. When the time comes we'll let their best friends chase for them. I'm happy today, so I'll let them have their time first before I destroy them." I smirked.

"Should I tell the King? He's getting pathetic in searching for them now." he chuckled.

"Yes, do that. I don't want his men get in action before I want them to."

Mooyeon's POV

3 months already passed since I got married with Taehyung. We stopped calling each other Mongtae or Yeonjae, since all citizens in DaeGu already know us and no one of them would report us.

I was preparing the lunch in the kitchen when a shadow caught my attention.

I looked up to the source of that shadow and stopped everything I've been doing immediately.

"Hyangin!" I called in joy as I ran towards her and took her into a hug.

"Oh my God, Hyangin! Where have you been? Do you know how worried we were? You suddenly disappeared without a warning!" I shouted at her and I had to notice how much weight she lost.

"Sorry, Lady Mooyeon. I just wanted to give you some privacy. I knew that I shouldn't disturb you." she weakly explained, looking down at her feet.

"Hyangin, what's the matter? You look so pale and so weak. How was your time outside? Did you meet some bad people?" I asked and asked.

She gently shook her head. "No, thank you Lady Mooyeon. Sorry for worrying you."

I grinned towards her and the next thought I had was to show Taehyung that she was back.

"Come with me, Hyangin." I ordered and dragged her with me.

I brought her to our garden where Taehyung was teaching the children as always.

"Taehyung!" I called. "Look who's here!"

Taehyung looked to my direction and his expression changed from curiousness to surprise immediately.

"Hyangin, you're back!" he called.

"Yes, I am. Sorry for worrying you." she bowed towards him.

I invited Hyangin to lunch so I could ask her tons of questions: Where she has been, why she left, why she didn't tell us, what kinds of people she met, why she came back again.

However, she didn't want to answer these questions. When I bugged her, all she did was giving me not answering, useless responses.

We ate our lunch and to our surprise Gaee came for a visit.

"TaeTae, Mooyeon! you have to..." he looked panicked but didn't complete his sentence when he saw Hyangin.

"What are you doing here again?" he asked her in a disgusted manner.

"It's nice to see you again." she kindly greeted him.

Gaee mugged and I had to ask him what he wanted. "Why are you so nervous, Gaee?"