Chapter 97 - Goodbye

Taehyung's POV

'Hello Taehyung!

I hope you don't mind but I borrowed your wife for a while.
Sorry for all the corpses I left you, I hadn't time to clean the mess.
What should I say? JeonHa wanted to see her desperately, I had no choice.
We are in the eating house not far away in the East.
What do you think would her blood taste like?
You may want to try it yourself before she disappears?
I'm waiting for you.'

I gripped on that paper tightly, almost ripping it into pieces in anger.

"TaeTae..." Gaee carefully called me from besides but I was too deep in rage to respond him.

"Taehyung, you have to keep a clear mind right now." Namjoon advised.

"He's right. Heechul is obviously trying to provoke you. Let's think through everything. Why would JeonHa want to see her all of the sudden?" Yoongi asked.

I didn't want to lose time by discussing so I turned directly towards the door to storm to that eating house until Hoseok stopped me by holding me by my waist.

"Taehyung, didn't we say that you have to calm down? Let's wait until Jungkook and Jimin arrive." he shouted, trying to get the words into my ear.

"Let me go, Hyung! Did you forget what happened the last time Heechul kidnapped her?" I yelled.

"We're just trying to say that we should think of a plan than just going there not knowing whether it's a trap or not." Gaee added but I couldn't care.

"I don't care, even if I'm going straight towards death, I have to go." I said and loosened Hoseok's grip before I ran.

Mooyeon's POV

"Taehyung..." I murmured with my weak voice.

"Kim Taehyung! Nice to see you alive again." Hyeonjong cheered.

"JeonHa..." Taehyung called. "What did you do to her?"

"What are you thinking of us? Do you think I'm that kind of person who can only use blades?" Heechul asked while wiping his sword.

"Heechul, you have what you wanted. Now, don't forget what you promised me." Hyeonjong said to Heechul who didn't seem to care much.

"You'll get the real jewel, King Hyeonjong. Don't worry, I have it hidden somewhere really safe." he responded and stood up.

Heechul came to my side and placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Do you already feel like sleeping, Mooyeon?" he asked into my ear.

"Leave her alone, Heechul! I thought you wanted me dead." Taehyung shouted but only to cause big laughter.

"Who said that I wanted you dead, Taehyung? I want you to suffer. Being alive is sometimes even more painful than being dead, you know? Therefore, I will take the one you love the most away from you. I know that she disappears whenever she sleeps. I thought I could speed it up a little bit." he grinned.

"I was prepared that she will disappear, Heechul. So what are you doing this for?" Taehyung asked and I was more confused than ever.

"I'll give her one stab, just when she's about to vanish. This way you'll not be able to rescue her. How does that sound?" Heechul giggled loudly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, still trying to lift myself up but it was no use.

All of the sudden, countless soldiers were surrounding us.

"What's happening here?!" Heechul asked in shock.

"JeonHa never trusted you. He knows that you have the jewel with you right now. He can't let anyone in this room get out alive. Now die!" one of the soldiers shouted and in a moment Heechul was already busy defending himself.