Chapter 23 - Love=Poison?

Mooyeon's POV

The following few days Taehyung has never stopped taking care of me.

"Taehyung, what happened with TaeHoo MaMa and King Mokjong?" I asked suddenly.

It indeed was a question. It's been so long and I didn't get any news about them.

"Right after you got injured there were no one knowing where they are. Heechul also disappeared." he explained. "After Gangjo's speech the lords decided to coronate JeonHa since the country shouldn't have one more day without a leader."

"So, that means everything is over?"

That would mean that everything is following the history. Hyeonjong really gets coronated this year. And I'm one reason why... Does that mean that I'm part of this time now? I'm really integrated in this world now, right?

"We still have to chase for all of them. They can't just get away with their crimes." he explained.

That means JeonHa is going to execute them no matter what. I know that execution is common here but still... they are his relatives.

"I have to leave you alone now. It's my turn to go on pastrol. Don't worry, I'll let one of my Hyungs come and protect you in the meanwhile." he disrupted my thoughts and stood up.

"There's no need to bother them. I can take care of myself." I objected.

Really, I caused enough trouble for them. How can I request them to stay with me the whole time?

"Heechul is still on the loose and the coronation ceremony will be in three days so it's still too dangerous to leave you here unprotected." he said determined and with a serious tone.

"But..." I wanted to argue but he cut me off.

"You're going to be my wife. I'm your man so you should listen to me. No objections! I'll see you later."

With that he left letting me sit here dumbfounded.

I'm going to be his wife...?

He didn't propose to me yet, did he?

Well, he did say that he wants to marry me but he said that with despair because I was about to die then. Plus, I didn't expect that to be that soon...

What should I do? I'm still in the stadium thinking that we were boyfriend and girlfriend... but MARRIAGE???

Is it normal to get married here in my age? Isn't it too fast? Would people judge us? Shouldn't I ask someone? Who should I ask? Jungkook maybe? He's even younger than me. I'm still underage!!!

"Argh! Kim Taehyung, you're frustrating me!" I shouted punching my pillow.

"Is something wrong, young lady?" the maids asked nervously.

Oops, I forgot that I wasn't alone.

"Everything's fine." I said faking a smile. Nothing's fine. I'm confused. "I'm tired. I would like taking a nap."

"Alright, we won't disturb you then." they said in unison.

Jimin's POV

It was the end of my shift and on my way back I just met Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Hyung!" I called.

"Hey, ChimChim! Still no smile in your face." Namjoon joked.

"Please, Hyung. Stop calling me that. It's embarassing. Where did you even get this nickname?"

"It was Mooyeon's idea." he explained. "She even gave Yoongi one. What was that? Shoo... shoo..."

"Suga." Yoongi said. "She explained it's referred to some English stuff. I don't know."