Chapter 79 - Mask

Hyangin's POV

After this strange performance of these kids I decided to have a look at what they were planning.

I followed the jumping boys until they met this ugly maid who was assuming to be their sister.

I didn't hear anything of their conversation but watched them collapse to the ground after a moment.

"This is my chance!" I was about to approach them in order to
sift through their bodies but couldn't do so as I saw Kang DaeBoo carrying the maid to the medicine room.

I waited for a moment and searched through the triplets but there was nothing I could find except for a bottle with the word 'SamBoMiHwanSan' tagged on it.

"They were really trying to drug me." I murmured.

I noticed that Napal was going out from the medicine room and I hid myself somewhere where she couldn't see me.

From my spot I could see the doctor laying unconsciously on the ground.

Did Napal do that to him? Why would she?

I decided not to think about it for too long and took the chance to enter the medicine room.

"He may have hidden the box somewhere else after I saw it last time." I frowned since I didn't know how much time I had until the old man would wake up.

But to my surprise, I found the box exactly there where I saw it the last time.

"Is that how they store these important things? It's smart though, no one would ever think that it's something that people like me should never find.

I opened the box and found...

7 jewels in it.

I only had to report that to JeonHa and my task would be done, I could finally leave this house.

But without Kim Taehyung...

I slowly walked out of the room and thought through everything.

How would it feel to be a sweet couple with you in Hell?

"I have to talk to Earl Magot."

Mooyeon's POV

"Lady Mooyeon, I should return to the kitchen now." Hyangin told me after the children left.

"That soon? Well then, don't overwork yourself." I smiled at her.

Hyangin is spending a lot of time in the kitchen recently. They must be lack of people.

I thought that Mongtae would at least stay here and I could talk with him. But instead he also went out to do something I didn't know.

I additionally had to ask Gaee how Taehyung was doing and we must discuss about the plan to bring my child away from this house.

I was looking at my belly and talked with the baby.

"I must be really lonely. If I'm talking, then I would be either talking with a mute or a baby that's not even born yet. I don't even feel like talking with Hyangin anymore. I don't know, there's some kind of a distance between us now. Gaee is busy with something he still has to tell me. I only can talk with you now."

I paused since I suddenly had to think about Taehyung.

"Do you know what your Appa is doing right now? He must already know that he will be a father soon. I'm sorry, you're maybe sick of my endless talking. But please, let your mother talk as much as possible to you while she still can. I will let uncle Gaee think of a way to get you out of this sick place. You will be raised by Appa, alright?  I'm sure that he will take good care of you. Even without Eomma... I'm sure that you will grow up healthily with him." I had to hold my tears since I've been crying way to often.