Chapter 14 - Danger

Taehyung's POV

After the meeting I went on patrol with Namjoon. This is the most boring time you could have during the day.

Since nothing would ever happen we walked slowly and talked a little bit.

"Taehyung, do you know what's going on with Jungkook recently?" he asked.

"Do you mean why he is asking everyone for money?" I smiled a little because I think I guessed it right.

"Yes, I mean that's very unlike him! OK he is playful but he would never overdo it to the point where he doesn't have enough money! You are about the same age as him you have to know what's going on."

"I was also curious about that." I crossed my arms while still holding my sword. "He didn't tell me much. Only that it was something between him and Mooyeon. Maybe some future things we don't understand. You know how interested he is."

We both laughed about the curiosity of our youngest.

"They get along well with each other, don't you think? If everything goes well maybe JeonHa will grant them a marriage." Namjoon joked which made me stop walking.

Shit I'm getting jealous. JeonHa wouldn't let them marry each other, would he? Why do I even care? Do I like her that much?

"He still shouldn't forget his duties!" a voice said bringing me back to reality.

"Oh Jimin!" Namjoon said surprised.

"It's a disgrace for a warrior to play with a girl like a kid. Not to mention thinking about marriage. At the moment we have to support JeonHa with the best we have until he gets to the throne. Even after that we still have to stay by his side. We will never be able to start a family unless JeonHa let us to." Jimin lectured while approaching to us.

Jimin reminded me about the bitter truth. I shouldn't imagine things. It's just impossible that we could be together. My life belongs to JeonHa and she... she belongs to her world.

We continued walking and I couldn't think of something else.

"Taehyung..."

What was that? Am I getting that pathetic that I have to hallucinate her voice?

Suddenly we heard a splash sound from the pool.

We followed the sound and found a stranger staring into the water.

"He isn't a servant. Who are you? Answer!" Jimin shouted.

Without answering he ran away.

"That's suspicious. Jimin, we'll catch him. Taehyung, you stay here! Try to find out what he was doing!" Namjoon ordered.

"I know Hyung!"

Within seconds all three of them disappeared from my sight.

Namjoon told me to check this place but I want to see if Mooyeon is safe right now...

What did this guy want here on this bridge? Wasn't he afraid to get caught?

The pool... the pool... the pool...

I was as if struck by lightning.

"MOOYEON!" I rushed to the bridge hoping for any response.

I didn't know why but I just had the feeling that she was there.

Not bothering to take off my clothes I jumped into the water. Fortunately I didn't have my armor on otherwise it would be really heavy under the water.

I searched for a while until I really found her about to drown. Without losing time I took her and swam to land.

"Mooyeon! Mooyeon wake up! Please don't be dead! Open your eyes I beg you!" I shook her unconscious body in my arms.