Chapter 99 - I Need U

A/N: Countdown from 3 hours. 😍

KimBooIn: You can't always rely on transcripts. There are many things which are not true and you can never know whether these people who wrote these things down were telling you the truth or not. There are also many things which aren't explored yet.

OldMonster: You are right, Mooyeon. Indeed. But I still think that King Hyeonjong wasn't such an asshole as you described him. He had a hard life, all Kings had.

KimBooIn: Does that mean that he had the right to kill people whenever he felt like? No matter what time we are living in, it can't be accepted that good people get wronged.

OldMonster: ㅎㅎㅎYou really hate this guy, don't you? Why is that?

Uhm... I can't tell you? Or otherwise you would call me crazy. I should avoid this question.

KimBooIn: -_- You're writing like an old Ahjussi but then you are using emoticons. How old are you for god's sake?

OldMonster: Very old. Don't you see my nickname? ^ㅁ^ Anyways, I have to go. Work's calling for me.

KimBooIn: Why does an old Ahjussi like you always have so much work? ㅠ.ㅠ We barely have time to talk.

OldMonster: I'm really sorry. (•¯ ∀ ¯•) I'll make it up some day. - offline

I leaned myself back on my chair and cooled my coffee before taking a little sip from it.

"It's getting cold again." I said to myself, freezing under my blanket. "Time passes quickly."

It's been 6 years now since I came back... How did I even survive through all this time?

I returned to my mortar where I put the rose petals in to make my lip tint and rouge. I didn't come far until a scream startled me.

"Mooyeon!" I heard a loud whining voice coming from next door and I could already tell who it was.

I saw my dramatically crying best friend laying herself down on my bed and hitting on the mattress with her arms and legs as if she's a 3 year old who just lost her favorite toy.

"What's wrong with you all of the sudden?" I asked her.

Haeun and I were sharing an apartment not far away from the university. I couldn't live in my old house anymore. Haeun's parents have been so kind to lend us one of their biggest and most comfortable apartments here in Seoul.

"I was so close!" she cried.

"You didn't get the tickets?" I asked even if I didn't really care.

"No, I didn't! Even though I was sitting in front of 7 laptops!" How do these girls do that? It's the end, Mooyeon. I'm going to die. Tell my boys that I love them." she over exaggerated.

"Do you even have other things in mind except from your idols? You can take this chance and study for a change." I lectured her.

"But it's live! And I'm not a wonk like you." she said, earning a glare from me.

"Sorry." she apologized and I loosened my glare. "Are you chatting with this guy again?"

"I chatted with him but he's off now." I explained.

"You both just have such nice nicknames, complimenting perfectly how boring you are. Is it even fun talking about dead people all day?" she scoffed.

"First, I told you that I don't like it whenever you call them dead. Second, it is indeed interesting. Third, this person actually helps me a lot in my studies. He always has answers I would have to search in the library for a whole day." I explained.