Chapter 90 - Chaos

Vincent's POV

"She escaped?" I asked him.

"Yes, Master. She must has used the opportunity during the chaos before." Heechul bowed in apology. "Sorry, I wasn't careful enough."

I chuckled towards his respond, not believing one single word that he was saying to me.

"How could she escape under your supervision?" I frowned, waiting for the next lie he was going to tell me.

"I thought after taking the drug she would be good and stay. The situation right now is something I've never expected."

"How's the situation right now?" I asked annoyed.

"Mooyeon left with all her belongings, there are 2 guards and 1 maid missing. The fire in the kitchen is blown out but most of the servants are still bearing the effects of the drug they've taken. They are all mumbling nonsense permanently." he explained, making me groan in more annoyance.

"You mean I can't even send people to chase them?" I glared at him and asked with an even louder voice.

"If you want me to... but I can't promise you that I could win against Jeon Jungkook. You know about my condition."

I took some steps towards him, analyzing each facial expression he showed.

"That day when I found you, you told me that you lost all of your martial arts ability due to an injury Kim Taehyung caused to you. Do you know what consequences you have to bear if I ever find out that you were lying to me? I have all information I needed, which means that you're literally useless to me. Why don't I just get rid of you then?" I slowly whispered into his ear.

He just smiled at me. "The 2nd question is easy to answer, not like the first one, my Master."

It didn't took longer than a wink for him to put me into his trap and I wasn't able to move anymore.

I tried to struggle but the more I was doing so he became more impatient and drew out a mini dagger.

"I don't know what the consequences look like if I still have all my skills, Master, I really don't know. You would probably kill me but the premise is that you must have the life to do so. I think I already told you not long ago: I don't need anyone to teach me how to do things. Even if I call you Master, in front of me, you still have nothing to prescribe, did you understand?"

He tightened his grip, which made my ankles hurt even more and I let out a loud grunt. "You stupid dog! Did you forget who's in front of you, you have guts to do this to me? How many heads do you have to loose?"

He just laughed hysterically and let me go. "How many heads I have? I'm basically already dead. Do I even still care about life and death? I only have one goal and that is to see Kim Taehyung and Joo Mooyeon suffer. If anyone dares to hinder me there would only be one destiny for that person and that would be being slaughtered."

"I swear, if my guards weren't drugged right now you wouldn't have had the guts of a leopard to talk to me like that." I glared at him, easing the pain on my arm while watching him laying down on the couch as if he was the leader of this household.

"So what? I didn't kill you so far, which is already really nice of me. What else do you want?" he asked me.

"I just want the girl." I murmured.

"What?" he laughed at me. "You didn't notice that so far?"

"What should I notice?" I asked confused.

"Even if she's still here, you wouldn't have much time left to have fun with her." he casually told me, not knowing that he was putting me deeper in confusement.

"I don't really understand... were you going to kill her?"

"Oh no, no, no. It would be too easy to end her life just like that. I want their pain to be even worse. That's why I am doing nothing." he smirked.

"Nothing?"

"Before killing Hyangin I used 'Rat in a Bucket' ♧A/N: Just google it, I didn't rate this fanfic for nothing -.-'♧ on her for a while to get some information. She indeed told me some interesting things." he chuckled.

"Holy shit. You're disgusting, Heechul." I frowned. "So, what did she say?"

"I won't tell you. I would be so pleased to see Kim Taehyung's facial expression after he finds that out." he grinned.

"He's still alive?" I widened my eyes.

"Oh yeah... didn't I tell you?" he smiled hypocritically.

I was about to freak out but before I could say a word, someone knocked on the door.

"Master, I have a letter for you. It's from the palace." the messenger called.

"Come in." I massaged my temples, trying to release the stress and plopped on my seat.

"Give Heechul the letter, I don't have the mood to read it myself." I ordered to the boy who entered the room.

Heechul casually took the letter and motioned the boy to leave us alone which the boy obediently did.

While Heechul read the letter he was chuckling from time to time, making me curious about what the letter was saying.

His chuckle soon turned to be a hysteric laughter and I was truly annoyed.

"What's so funny?" I complained.

"Hyeonjong says that he's losing his mind more and more by each day. He wants you to give him the real jewels or else he will make sure that you'll never leave KaeSong." Heechul explained and I finally laughed with him.

"He really believed that I would give him something that worthy? He should stop dreaming."

Taehyung's POV

We finally made it to Hoseok's house, entering through the back entrance.

"Taehyung, I almost thought that you were already dead!" Namjoon approached us, followed by Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin.

"I'm also glad to see you guys." I walked forward to give them a hug.

"Mooyeon, how are you? I hope your time in Vincent's house hasn't been too terrible." Yoongi asked her.

"I survived it anyways. I'm just happy to be reunited with my husband again." she smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"And about our nephew, you don't have to worry..." Hoseok started talking and I and Gaee had to give him a sign to stop.

"Oh yes, the triplets are taking care of him. They might be a little bit dopey but I still think that I can rely on them. They are just taking my son to our room anyways." she said naturally, making my Hyungs look at each other irritated.

"What are you..." Hoseok tried to ask but thankfully, Gaee cut him off.

"Don't you want to say something to me? I was bearing with the humiliation to disguise as a woman! Just to bring TaeTae back. Can you even imagine how hard the last few months have been? I almost got raped!" he yelled.

"Come on, Mooyeon. Let's have a rest in our room. You must be tired from the travel. We also can't let our baby be alone for that long." I pushed my wife from her spot, completely ignoring Gaee.

"Hyung, what is with the spies who where walking around this house before? Did you already deal with that?" I asked Hoseok, who was still a little bit shocked by what Mooyeon just said.

"Y... yes. Don't worry about that anymore. No one would ever know that you're here in my house." he stuttered.

"But Taehyung, what was she..." Namjoon started to speak until I hushed him.

"I'll tell you later." I whispered to him.

Before going off with Mooyeon, I went to Seokjin's side so I could whisper something to him without anyone hearing me.

♡"I need your help, Hyung."♡