Chapter 55 - Jealousy

♧A/N: JIMIN IS RYUK!!!
Sorry I'm not feeling that well today (I've been sick the last 3 days ㅠㅠ)

Taehyung's POV

"I don't feel hungry anymore." Gaee suddenly put down the chopsticks. "TaeTae, I want a fight."

His demand came so suddenly, I didn't even see any connection with our food but agreed since he helped us alot today.

"Alright." I put down the rice and followed.

"But... the dinner..." Hyangin objected but was cut off by Gaee.

"Give it to some hobos. We'll not eat it anymore. Mooyeon, go make your bro here something eatable." Gaee said without mercy and left the house with me into the garden.

"What was that for?" I crossed my arms, preparing myself to defend Hyangin.

"Let me ask you, TaeTae. If you see a little child on the road and you want to pass by with a horse gama. What should one do in that situation?" he asked, again without any connection to our topic.

"One should apologize first." I honestly answered. "Why this question all of the sudden?"

"Nothing, I was only asking by the way. Just to let you know, you have to be careful about this girl." he almost whispered to me.

"Mooyeon? Why should I be careful about her?" I chuckled to this nonsense.

Hearing that, Gaee began to slap my head harshly. "Who's talking about my Moo-Moo sister? I mean this Hyangin!"

"What's with her? She's just a maid!" I held my head tightly, trying to ease the pain.

"Just look at her eyes, bro! Look how she rolls them back and forth. Who knows what she's thinking all the time? The next minute where you don't watch out she'll already have killed you with her glare." he made a creep face which was more funny than scary.

I didn't respond to him anymore as I patted his shoulder and turned back towards the house.

There, I saw Mooyeon coming from the kitchen and handing Gaee a box which seemed to contain some food.

"It's basically nothing since I had to make it quickly." she said but Gaee took it gladly.

So Hyangin's hours of effort don't get appreciated?

I was thinking whether I should say something but decided not to do so because I already noticed that Mooyeon wasn't feeling comfortable.

Suddenly, something important came into my mind and I had to stop Gaee from leaving.

"Gaee, can I ask you for a favor?" I asked.

"What? Do you want me to help you find a husband for this fox?" he smiled.

I negated and dragged him into the bedroom, a little bit annoyed.

"So what is it?" he asked me.

"Can I trust you?" I whispered to him, making sure that Mooyeon wasn't eavesdropping.

I was that focused to check the door that I didn't even notice Gaee's hand raising to slap my head again.

"Ouch!" I whisper-shouted and he just scolded me for not taking him as a real friend.

"So what is it you want me to do? Not as if I would do it." he looked at the ceiling, acting if he was offended.

"After almost half a year Taehyung knows that Gaee is really good at martial arts, especially in light arts. So if you trespass into the palace and sneak out afterwards, no one would notice it, am I right?" I asked him.