Chapter 87 - Sister

Mooyeon's POV

"I will kill you!" I shouted and ran towards Vincent.

"Why did you do that? What did she do to you?" I furiously asked the calm man.

"She works in my household. I kill the servants I'm not content with. Is there anything wrong with that?" he looked down at me with a smirk.

I took some sloppy steps backwards and shook my head.

"You're inhuman. You don't only kill people that recklessly. What is even with that method? How did you get this idea?" I shouted at him just to earn a chuckle.

"I have to thank Heechul. He taught me about this. He uses that as a torture method quite often, I guess."

Hearing that I couldn't stop my urge to gag anymore and I vomited before I became unconscious.

The man with the fedora hat tried comfort the sobbing little girl.

She was asking the stranger why her mother didn't like her and how she could change that.

The man just told her that her mother didn't dislike the little girl. The mother was just stressed due to work and that a good girl like she was should understand that and never lose hope.

Soon, the girl stopped crying and asked the man to push her on the swing.

It didn't take long until the girl began to smile and to giggle.

I woke up smoothly from the short dream and found my hand being held besides me.

"Get out." I demanded, not looking at the person who the hand belonged to.

"Don't take this to heart too overly. She isn't worth it." Vincent said.

"She was like my sister!" I shouted.

"You see her as a sister but did she do the same? Would a sister betray you like her?" he asked with a more harsher tone and I finally turned my head towards him.

"What do you mean?" I asked with simple words.

"She was the one who told us where you've been. She told your King that you were in DaeGu, without her you and Kim Taehyung would still live in that little house peacefully. Without her I wouldn't have been able to kill him. Not only that, she even tried to kill you, your child was also killed by her." he darkly glared at me.

"No, you're lying! She would never do that. Taehyung isn't dead! My child isn't dead either!" I cried.

"Wake up, Mooyeon. Both of them are gone, you have nothing left but me. I suggest you to cooperate with me a little bit better and I will give you a luxury life. This miscarriage brought a lot of trouble for both me and you. Let's delay the ship to England to the time where you feel better." he said and left my room, leaving me crying over Hyangin.

"Hyangin, you didn't do all that, did you? Tell me!" I sobbed and suddenly noticed a sheet of paper Vincent left behind.

I unfolded it to read the content.

'Lady Mooyeon,

If you are reading this letter it must mean that I'm already gone. I'm sorry that I have to go like this, leaving you with uncountable questions.
You've been a very nice person, the most friendly person I ever served for to be exact. There was some times where I really wished that you could be my real sister. To be honest, I'm still that shameless to think that you'll forgive me after knowing the truth. Deep in my heart, I am very sorry for everything I did to you. I put Taehyung in serious danger, betrayed both of you, causing you to be imprisoned in this house. I haven't been worth it for you to trust me from the first moment we met each other. But even if I'm sorry, I may have done silly things but my love for Taehyung is real, after all, I don't regret it a single bit, I don't complain a single bit. With this letter, I don't hope that you will forgive me but that you will take care of Taehyung in my place. Even if I don't say it out loud, I really hope that he can be happy.

~Hyangin's writing'

I read the letter over and over again but the tears didn't seem to stop flowing.

"Hyangin, you told me that you don't know HanJa, you could only write your own name. How many things did you hide from me?"

Taehyung's POV

I brought my child to Jungkook who already prepared the gama secretly to ride to Jimin's house.

"I've heard from the maids that Mooyeon woke up after some minutes. So I don't think that it was something serious." Jungkook told me and I heaved a sigh.

"I hope so. I'm planning not to tell her everything about Hyangin." I said, looking at the ground with crossed arms.

"I'm sure she wouldn't want to know that her best friend betrayed her like this. Even though I gave you enough hints back then." Gaee rolled his eyes.

"Seriously, I can't watch you wearing this costume any longer." I shook my head.

"Sorry, I don't have a cool mask on like you. Do you think I like that?"

I ignored him and shifted my focus to Jungkook who placed my child safely into the gama.

"Make sure to have a safe travel. We can never know whether there are spies or assassins watching at us." I warned him.

"The distance is quite big, though. I'm planning to ride to Hoseok and Hyeonju's house first to check if we are getting followed or not. I think I will head to Jimin's house the day after." he explained and I nodded.

"Tell them to be careful with him. He's still petite and I don't want anything happen to him or I will kill each of you."

"Don't worry, Hyung. I'm sure the others will take good care of him. I, as his uncle will surely watch over him as well. You have to make sure that you also leave this place with Mooyeon as soon as possible." Jungkook told me, sitting on Mari.

"I will, don't worry." I promised.

"And I will, too." Gaee raised his hand.

"Let's go, Gaee." I turned around and dragged him with me.

"Wait, I still want to say goodbye to my nephew." he struggled and I could hear Jungkook leave with a chuckle.

"Who's your nephew? Don't even play with the idea, I won't let you teach my son some crazy things in the future. You already have your triplets." I pointed at him.

Consciously, we just bumped into the three kids.

"Ddeokddeok, Dooboo, Galbi! What are you doing there?" Gaee asked.

"Master!" they shouted in unison and ran to our direction, one of them carrying a pillow with him.

"Why are you walking around with a pillow, Galbi? Are you 2 years old?" Gaee leaned down and flipped on Galbi's forehead.

"Noona told us to take care of her baby." Galbi explained while caressing his forehead and I was all irritated.

"Say clearly what you mean." I sank down to their level and looked at them.

"We told Noona that the servants were steaming someone. After that she gave us the pillow and rushed out of the room." Ddeokddeok explained and I tried to put the pieces together.

"Mongtae-Hyung, is something wrong with her... head... or something?" Dooboo asked, his voice getting weaker after realizing my eyes widen.

♡"Mooyeon, please you have to be alright."♡