Chapter 3 - Assassination

A/N: I think before I start this chapter I should clear out some vocabularies to prevent confusion.

JeonHa – His/Your Majesty (that's how his servants address him most of the time)

TaeJa – Crown Prince

TaeHoo – the King's mother

JangGun – General

DaeJang – a specific high rank among the Generals

I guess that's all I hope everything is still understandable even with these words.

Taehyung's POV

"JeonHa, may I ask whether you need some rest? There is a place where we could stay for the night not very far away on this path." I heard Seokjin say carefully.

"How long do we still need in order to arrive?" JeonHa asked.

"To answer your question, if we keep this speed we will still need three days and three nights."

"Since TaeHoo's birthday ceremony will be after five days, it should be better to use any time we have."

"I understand."

"Taehyung-DaeJang."

I heard JeonHa calling for me so I immediately lead the horse to his direction, where I can hear his voice coming through the gama.

A/N: I guess not many of you know what a gama is so here are some examples.

♧There are big gamas which get dragged by one or two horses while the small ones are carried by people from all sides

There are big gamas which get dragged by one or two horses while the small ones are carried by people from all sides.

"I'm here, JeonHa" I responded as soon as possible.

"Don't you find it strange that our way has been that perfect so far?"

"Indeed. It's rare to have such a peaceful travel." I agreed.

"I can sense that some trouble is coming."

"Please don't worry, JeonHa. My fellow JangGuns and I would risk our life to protect you on the way to the palace."

"I feel certain about that. It may look like TaeHoo invited me to her birthday ceremony. But who doesn't know that there's more behind it? There will be many influential people participating and she will search any way to create difficulties for me in front of them. At the end she will be able to kill me with all rights. No one wishes my death as much as her."

"That's because she and the current King robbed the crown of you. You were the rightful heir to the throne. If it wasn't because of TaeHoo, Mokjong would never have become King at the first place." Jungkook interrupted.

"Jungkook! How could you dare speaking when you're not asked to? Furthermore, you have to watch your mouth. They are still part of the royal family and relatives to our JeonHa. So take care of how you're talking about them!"