Chapter 63 - Poison

Heechul's POV

Today was really fun and after locking the girl up I went straight to my master's room without losing any time with her.

The maids greeted me with their annyoing voices and I just shoved them away from my sight.

Casually, I opened the door without getting any permission to do so.

"Heechul, I hope you still know that I'm your master and you're my servant." he sighed when he saw me.

"And I hope you still know that I'm not that obedient you expect me to be. I call you master in front of other people but I still play with my own rules." I layed myself on the couch.

He sighed, knowing that he couldn't do anything against me.

"Do whatever you want but don't even think of laying a finger on the girl. She's mine and only mine." he warned me with his finger pointing at me.

"I, Kim Heechul, never liked it when someone points his finger at me." I slowly said and I knew that he understood me.

"So what was that today? Why did you change the plan?" I asked while playing with the expensive-looking figurine on the desk.

Vincent's action today surprised all of us, even me.

Thanks to King Hyeonjong's spy who arrived in time before Taehyung did, we knew that Taehyung would show up today.

The plan was to threaten Taehyung, demanding him to give up or else he would hurt the girl. That would have been the perfect chance for me to kill him and due to his identity no one could do anything against us or blame us.

But this act with the roses wasn't part of the plan.

"You almost put the girl in danger, you know? What would you have done if she took the flowers instead of Taehyung?" I asked him.

Not like I cared but I was interested to how his brain worked.

"I knew beforehand that he wouldn't allow that to happen." Vincent arrogantly answered. "I needed him to take the poison himself since it would be hard for you to do it. He just loves her too much, she had no chance in getting the flowers from my hand. Besides, even if something happened to her I still have the antidote so there was nothing to worry."

"Wasn't it easier to just kill him? Why did you make it so difficult?" I asked.

"I don't need a dead girl, Heechul. Do you think she will keep her life if we killed the man she loves the most?"

I started to understand. But there was still one thing

"But after 7 days he will die anyways." I stated.

He gave me a grin which other people would describe as creepy.

"How do you think will she react if I did her a favor and gave the antidote to Taehyung? Do you think she would still reject me? No. She won't be able to see him anymore so she doesn't need to know anything about his death." he smirked.

"So, you want to let her beg you for the next few days until she deals with herself in exchange for the antidote. And after that, you'll pretend as if you agreed and gave the antidote to Taehyung. But in reality, you let him die from the poison and never let her know about it." I summed up his train of thought.

"You're very smart, Heechul. That's exactly how I'm going to do it."

I thought about this plan for a while.

To put this plan into action we are supposed to isolate the girl completely from the outside world or else, there would be the chance for her to get to know it and she'll commit suicide.