Chapter 57 - Our First Night

Taehyung's POV

I never believed that I would have such a day.

All I knew before was to fight, to kill, to show loyalty to JeonHa.

I never believed that I would fall in love, I never believed I would get married, I never believed that I would start a family one day.

Mooyeon enabled all that. In order to stay by my side, she even sacrificed her own world.

I still can't forget where she came from. She is from the future, from another world. I don't want her to leave me. But I'm also afraid that I will lose her someday.

We didn't search for a way to bring her back but that didn't mean that she won't be brought back inevitably.

"Mooyeon." I put her into a hug. "I will enjoy every single day with you as if it's the last. I will protect the woman I love, even if it means dying."

"What are you talking about all of the sudden, Taehyung?" she smiled and hit my arm lightly.

Gaee faked a cough, ruining our moment. "So, does the couple mind if we celebrate their marriage now? We're all a little bit hungry."

"Someday I'm going to kill you." I joked and soon, we and all of our friends were gathered together at one big table.

"It's so wonderful to see you guys again." Mooyeon smiled happily.

"But today you're not going to drink alcohol, right? Sister-in-law!" Yoongi smiled.

"Just a little bit?" she whispered.

"No!" we all said in unison.

"How have you been? Is everything alright in the palace?" I suddenly asked.

"Y...yes! What should be wrong? Everything is going perfect." Jungkook awkardly answered.

He was lying. Jungkook was such a bad liar, I could tell anytime when he's hiding something.

I gave Gaee a signal so he would make Mooyeon leave the table and he soon understood it.

"Hey Mooyen! Let's go to the kids. They all want to speak to the beautiful bride. You can also introduce them to Mari." he dragged at her robe.

"But..." Mooyeon hadn't even time to resist until she was dragged away.

After I made sure that she couldn't hear our conversation I turned my focus back towards my Hyungs.

"You've met a good friend, Taehyung." Namjoon said. "Even with the risk to get caught and imprisoned he still handed us the letter personally. I was surprised when I met him."

"Indeed." I nodded. "Me and Mooyeon could only have a peaceful time so far thanks to him. But now, back to the topic. What's going on in the palace? You can tell me now since Mooyeon doesn't hear a thing."

They all looked down, heaving a long sigh.

"JeonHa is doing nothing anymore but sending people to search for you. Letting tons of wanted signs being painted, he even said that we have to bring Mooyeon back although if it means that we have to kill you. He also doesn't show up at the morning meetings anymore. The only people who are allowed to talk to him are Earl Magot and Heechul. We are now considering whether the Earl has something to do with JeonHa's behaviour or not." Jimin explained seriously.

"Vincent Magot you say?" I asked and they all nodded.

I remembered what Mooyeon said to me on the day where I gave her the hair needle.

'He said that he was sorry... and that he thought that he might fell in love with me.'

I never took it seriously but now, after JeonHa is trying to find her so badly, I had to believe that this Earl really wanted to take her away from me.