Chapter 10 - Palace

Mooyeon's POV

We were finally there in KaeSong, the capital city of Goryeo where the palace is located.

I stood in front of a huge palace and the soldiers were already greeting the TaeJa for his arrival.

I want to go home. I've never been in this kind of situation before. What kind of dream is that long? Oh I forgot that it's not a dream. I'm still not used to accept that I travelled to the Goryeo dynasty.

At least these people weren't looking at me since they kept their head low.

The TaeJa was leading the way and his servants were behind him heading towards the entrance.

I followed Taehyung in a sneaking way while holding his arm with my both hands tightly. I didn't want them to see me and gain unnecessary attention. To be honest I was scared to death.

"Would you ever release my hand?" he asked.

"I would... after I'm out of sight for these people." I whispered.

Suddenly Taehyung stopped walking which made me crash my face into his back. Since he was wearing an armor it was really painful.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I complained holding my nose.

Taehyung turned around with an emotionless face and half-drew his sword from the sheath.

"Okay I'll walk properly just take back your weapon!" I whisper shouted, afraid from the big sword. "But just let me follow behind you."

He turned around and walked on.

As if I want to hold you, douchebag!

I followed him some more meters until he suddenly stopped again.

What's with this guy? I crashed my face into his back again.

"What now?" I complained. This time a little louder.

"Shhh don't make a noise! Be quiet and stay behind me." he ordered silently.

What? Why?

Carefully I tilted my head to peek what was going on at the front.

"JeonHa! I'm really glad that you made it in time. How was the travel?" a young man with long hair kneeled in front of the TaeJa.

"Oh, isn't it Heechul? ♧A/N: I was forced okay?. You might stand up." TaeJa responded.

"Thank you, JeonHa."

"There were some incidents but it was still all right. How is TaeHoo MaMa doing?"

"Very good, JeonHa. She can't wait to see you tomorrow on the ceremony."

"I'm happy to hear that. Is my room already settled? The travel was quiet long and exhausting. I need some rest now."

"Everything is prepared for JeonHa. Our people did their best to make it as comfortable as possible for you."

"I'm very pleased. But you have to prepare another room. I have a sudden company with me."

"Oh is it this charming girl behind Taehyung-DaeJang?" the young man looked at me smiling.

Oh shit he saw me. I ducked my head back to hide behind Taehyung. Should I ask him who this man is? But he told me to be quiet.

The man has a warm smile. I don't get why Taehyung is so defensive now.

"Shy isn't she? May I know who she is?" he asked with a kind manner.