Chapter 88 - Crazy

Mooyeon's POV

I calmed down a little bit after having read Hyangin's last letter she wrote for me.

I wasn't sure how I should react to everything, my mind was too confused to think clearly.

I never noticed that Hyangin liked Taehyung that much. Was it my fault that she did so many wrong things? Maybe she wouldn't have got being killed if I knew her feelings before. I could have avoided all this.

"Hyangin. No matter what you have done, I will forever see you as my sister." I let my last tear escape from my eye and pulled myself together.

At that time, Taehyung and Gaee entered my room, followed by the triplets.

"Mooyeon, is everything fine? Does anything hurt?" Taehyung nervously approached me and looked all around my body, searching for some injuries.

"Taehyung, I'm fine. It's just... Hyangin..." I looked down at the letter.

"You already know?" he softened his voice after knowing my concerns.

I nodded and looked away. "I saw her being killed with my own eyes. It was awful. Vincent told me everything after that."

"She's dead?" Taehyung and Gaee both widened their eyes.

"She was laying in a big steamer. I don't want to imagine that anymore. It was my fault."

Taehyung's POV

"It was my fault." she said with a whispering voice, at the urge to cry again.

I hugged her tightly, trying to comfort her.

"No, Mooyeon. It wasn't your fault at all. She worked for Heechul which meant that she would have died either way. It was just a matter of time." I hoped that she would understand.

"I know it was my fault, Taehyung. If I knew that she liked you that much, maybe she wouldn't have done so many things. I could have talked to her, but I didn't. She was all alone with her feelings and emotions, I couldn't do anything for her." she raised her voice by every word.

"Cute little sister, you shouldn't think that way. It was her own decision. No one could have done anything against that." Gaee added from besides us.

We remained silent for a while until Mooyeon broke the hug to look at me.

"I want to leave this place." she said with a cracked voice.

I gave her a gentle smile and pulled her into a hug again. I was determined that everything will get better as long as I bring her far away from Vincent or Heechul.

"I will settle everything as soon as possible. If we can't stay in Goryeo then let's escape to DaSong. I don't believe that there isn't a place where we couldn't live in peace. Be patient, I still have to inform my Hyungs and whenever the opportunity comes where we could leave without Vincent noticing, I will bring you to our son who's with Jimin right now and then, we'll leave the country together." I explained, being sure that she would be satisfied.

But instead, she just frowned at me.

"What are you talking about, Taehyung?" she chuckled leaving me confused.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her and I got more and more nervous by each second.

"What do you mean with 'our son who's with Jimin right now'?" she asked and I remembered that she didn't even know that I gave our child to Jungkook.

I interlocked both her hands with mine, happy for being able to tell her that our son is still alive and safe.

"Our son is still alive, Mooyeon. Heechul told Hyangin to kill him but we stopped her in time. He's now with Jungkook on the way to Jimin's house, where he will be protected." I smiled at her, waiting for her happy reaction but she just frowned and shook her head.