Chapter 54 - Dinner

Hyangin's POV

Since Taehyung-DaeJang was busy giving lessons and Mooyeon went out to do some grocery I decided to just walk around.

There was barely something to do for me because Mooyeon would do most of the work herself.

I was afraid that if things kept going like this they would get the idea to find any random guy for me to marry.

If that ever happens I wouldn't even have the slightest chance with Taehyung-DaeJang anymore.

"There's no way I could let that happen." I murmured to myself while ripping on my sleeves.

I walked down the streets looking at some random stuff people are selling and after a while, I saw Mooyeon from a distance.

"Unbelievable. She should already be at home to prepare the dinner. What is she thinking? If I was Taehyung-DaeJang's woman I would never be that reckless." I glared towards her direction without her noticing me.

Suddenly, I saw her ripping out a notice from the board and stuffed the paper in her sleeves, looking at any direction suspiciously.

Does she even know what kind of punishment she would get if she got caught? She must have eaten the heart of a bear, the guts of a leopard to dare doing something like this.

Should I report her? It would be the easiest way to get rid of her.

No, I would only bring Taehyung-DaeJang in danger.

That was also the reason why I still didn't tell JeonHa our location. If he ever finds us I would be more than dead.

I had to search for another way to get rid of Mooyeon but how?

Soon, there were 2 eunuchs approaching her, trying to take her with them.

I hid somewhere to hear their conversation and it seemed as if they wanted to bring her into the palace.

If that's the case then all my problems would be solved!

I couldn't be happy for a long while until this Wang Gaee guy appeared.

He said a lot of not understandable things and somehow, he made the eunuchs leave and rescued Mooyeon from the situation.

"Guess you're lucky, Mooyeon." I scoffed.

I stayed a little more, watching them having fun together, giggling and laughing.

Suddenly, I got the idea.

"Don't worry, Mooyeon. I'll take good care of Taehyung-DaeJang. You may have fun with this savage."

Mooyeon's POV

I spent almost the whole afternoon with Gaee, walking around the market, having fun, hearing his jokes, that I even forgot the time.

Maybe next time I travel to the past I should bring a watch with me.

The sun was already about to set which meant that Taehyung's lesson will end soon and that I should be finished to prepare dinner.

I ran as fastly as I could with my basket full of vegetables, meat and eggs.

I finally reached home and saw the children saying goodbye to Taehyung.

I went to his side, smiling awkwardly because I felt guilty for arriving late and not having prepared dinner for him.

He didn't suspect anything and gave me a peck on the forehead.

"Yeonjae, my wife!" he joked.

"Hello Mongtae, my husband!" I grinned. "Did you have fun with the kids today?"