Chapter 93 - Force

Taehyung's POV

"Kim BooIn disappeared!"

Hearing that I immediately jumped from my seat with wide eyes. Anger, Worry, too much feelings were controlling me to run to her room to search for evidences.

Why would she just disappear like that?

Hyung said that he already got rid of the spies, so what could have happened? Vincent, Heechul, JeonHa. No one of them could ever have the chance to kidnap her. The house is protected by Hoseok's guards.

'I only know that ChoiHon causes you to have hallucinations, making you see things you wish to see. After a while the victim will be that obsessed to the unreal world so after he or she finds out that hallucination isn't the reality, that person would most probably commit suicide.'

What Seokjin said before was replaying in my mind nonstop.

No way that that would ever happen. I won't let that happen.

I was running faster and faster, impressed by my speed myself.

Reaching the building, I smashed the door open and entered the room while panting very hard.

I was surrounded by a peaceful silence, I could only hear my own heartbeat. I stood at the center to look around and then decided to draw the curtains of the bed and there I saw her taking a nap peacefully.

I was too relieved to see her laying there that I felt the need to fall to the ground, so I could get my puff back.

Even though I was relieved, I was also angry about Hoseok's servant who dared to scare me like that.

"Taehyung!" I heard Hoseok and the others enter.

I motioned them to be silent since Mooyeon was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up.

I stood up and exited the room with the others.

"What a relief that she's still alright. And I thought the drug's effect came sooner than expected." Seokjin sighed.

"What the hell was that?" Hoseok asked the maid from before in a harsh tone.

"I... I can't explain this. She indeed disappeared minutes ago, I swear." she bowed nervously towards her Master.

"Just tell us calmly what happened before." Namjoon suggested.

"Yeah, don't be too harsh with her." Yoongi added.

Gaee approached the girl and held her by her shoulder to comfort her a little bit. "Just tell this handsome guy what you saw."

"I... I just wanted to bring Kim BooIn some fresh water and saw that she was sleeping. I didn't want to disturb her so I just placed the water on the table. I wanted to leave the room right away but she was sleep talking and I got curious. I wanted to wake her up in case that she was having a nightmare. But... when... when I was trying to shake her... I couldn't... she..." the maid was shaking at the last part.

"Don't worry, whatever it was just tell us." Hoseok encouraged her.

"That woman v... vanished." she finally said and all of us were hesitating whether we could believe her or not.

"What do you mean with 'she vanished'? How can a human just vanish?" I asked her.

"I'm saying the truth! She was calling 'Eomma! Haeun!' the whole time and I tried to wake her up by shaking her, but my hand just couldn't touch her. My hand... it... it just moved through her body until I was touching nothing but the bed sheets!"

Listening to that all of us went into silence. I bet we had the same idea at the moment.

There was no reason not to believe her. Mooyeon came to our time because of that mysterious light. She just appeared from nowhere. Why shouldn't she also disappear the same way?

I never searched for the way how to transport her back to her world but I never expected the fact that she might be brought back by force.

Naive... I was just naive...

"Taehyung, do you think that she's maybe..." Namjoon carefully began to ask but I raised my hand, signaling him to stop talking.

"It's OK, Hyung. Let me calm down a little bit." I requested with a weak voice and turned around to go anywhere, just to avoid them.

The steps I made felt like they took days, months, even years. In only few seconds I thought through a lot. I thought about my time with Mooyeon, whether I took care of her properly. I thought about the last 3 years we spent together and what happened during this time. I thought about how much she changed me.

Before I was completely out of sight, I turned my head half back towards my Hyungs for a last time.

"Seokjin-Hyung." I called with a raspy voice.

"Yes, Taehyung?" he responded.

"Please... finish the medicine as soon as possible...." I requested without looking at him.

"So I can let her go without worrying."

Mooyeon's POV

"Where have you been?" the mother of the girl asked coldly.

"Eomma! I... I..." the young little girl stuttered in nervousness.

"Don't try to hide anything from me. Tell me where you have been!" her mother asked with a lot louder voice.

"I... I accompanied Haeun and her family to the airport. I told you that they are going to leave Korea to stay in England. I just wanted to say goodbye to her." she nervously answered the mother.

"They are moving to England... They are really moving to England... Doesn't that mean that I won't be able to see her again?"

"Eomma, don't be sad. Haeun said that she would only stay in England temporarily." the girl tried to comfort her mother even though she didn't understand why she was crying.

"Shut up! Why is she gone and you are still here? Never talk to me with that tone ever again. You think I will start to like you if you keep on talking to me like a good girl? Stop that acting, I won't fall for that. You... you are just like your father. You... you..."

The mother was suddenly breathing very hard, like she was hyperventilating. I tried to help but I knew that it was just a dream. So I just watched the scene silently.

"Eomma! Is it your Asthma again? Wait here, I'll go pick the medicine for you!"

I woke up after they both defeated the asthma attack.

What does all these dreams mean?

At that time, Seokjin entered my room.

"Seokjin! Did you have fun? Where's Taehyung?"

"He's still with your son. He said he wanted to spend more time with him so you could have a break."

I nodded, thinking that it wasn't a bad idea.

"Uhm... Mooyeon?" he called me, gaining my attention.

"Yes?"

"You've been in Vincent's household for a whole while, I don't know how your eating habits have been so I would like to take your pulse every day." he said.

"I don't think that's necessary. I was eating very normal. No need to bother you with that." I smiled.

♡"I insist to. It's just for your health."♡