Chapter 7 [Ver. 2] - Servant

A/N: As I said the version my friend wrote. The beginning is the same so you can skip to the killing part if you've already read the previous version.

And for all of those who overlooked it:

MaMa - used for addressing the Queen or the King's mother so it's kinda the same like JeonHa but meaned to different people.

It's gonna be really bloody so enjoy this chapter if you like this kind of stuff haha.

Third Person's POV

Meanwhile in a shack not very far away...

"I c... can't explain how it happened! Th... that was frightening!" the assassin stuttered. It was the same assassin who left the other one behind.

He was scared to death. Kneeling on the ground and keeping his head low he was shaking that extremely that his sweat was keeping to drop.

"You want to tell me..." a voice said.

The voice was silent and calming but at the same time also scary.

"...that there was a light... and a girl with strange clothes appeared from this light..." the voice continued.

"It's the truth master! Please you have to believe me. I went back to check but I only found my Hyung dead!"

The voice got clearer and a young man with long hair appeared from the dark. He had a soft smile planted on his face but his eyes made it impossible to see through him.

Elegantly and slowly, he walked around the shivering man while caressing his head like a pet.

"...you were too scared and left..."

The assassin was speechless.

"So you all failed!"

That made the assassin even more scared than he was already. If it was even still possible for him to be more scared.

"Please master! We've been near the success! We already poisoned Kim Taehyung successfully and was about to kill him! If it wasn't because of that incident he would have been already dead and you could defeat the rest of them easily while they were still tired. But... you were nowhere to be found." his voice got weaker.

The assassin lowered his head again.

"I'm really disappointed of you. I have to admit that I missed the plan because I got distracted by a stray cat. If TaeHoo MaMa knows that I would never be able to look her in the eyes anymore. And she will take my beloved Heebum away from me. What should we do now?" the man stopped walking but kept caressing his servants head.

"They're still not far away. We could still reach them and defeat them without anyone noticing!"

"It's impossible to poison them a second time!" the man's voice got louder and at the same time he gave his servant a hard slap. "Even one of them is already a hard opponent. Should I fight against seven DaeJangs at the same time?"

"Please forgive me. I didn't think clearly. I beg you please have mercy!" he cried while bowing several times.

"I have an idea"

"Y... yeah?" this made the assassin relieve a little bit.

The man bent his body without loosening his grip to be on eye level with his servant.

"I'll bring you to the TaeHoo and you'll say that it's all been your fault. I'll try to say good things about you so TaeHoo MaMa won't blame you that hard." he grinned.

"Master... that's..." the assassin stuttered.

"You don't like my plan?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Then what about this one"

He started walking dragging the frightened assassin along. He screamed, tears flushed down his cheeks while he tried to fight the strong grip of his master.

"Ah~ don't be so noisy. It's annoying ya know?"

He gave him a good push and the assassin went flying towards the wall. He pressed his back against it thinking of a way to escape.

His master stepped in front of him, only a few centimeters between them. He could feel the assassin's heavy and unsteady breath, see the panic in his eyes. He enjoyed fear so much.

Slowly he placed his thumbs above and below his right eye.

"No..." the assassin whispered.

With tender in his eyes he smiled at him. "Look..."

Then he pushed his fingers deep into his servant's orbit. The assassin yelped and tried to pull his master's hand away.

His tears mixed with blood and parts of his eye. The strength of his legs left him but the man wouldn't allow him to fall down. With one hand he held him up, with the other one he took out a golden knife and drew lines on his cheeks, then went down and drilled small holes in his chest.

Blood started to color the shirt red.

"I find silence very uncomfortable!"

He stopped drilling the knife into the assassin's flesh and looked him in the eye. Even now he clenched his teeth to remain silent. He let him fall down and squat down beside him.

He gripped his hair again and started to cut of his scalp thoughtfully. The assassin started to scream and hit his master.

"No! No! PLEASE DON'T! MASTER! PLEASE SHOW MERCY!" He winced and threw his body back and forth.

Finally the man stood up, throwing away the assassin's scalp.

"Ah~ how boring" he said walking away. "I need to change before I go visiting TaeHoo MaMa. You happy now? He asked the assassin lying motionless and half unconscious in a puddle of blood.

"Ah wait! I almost forgot! You might survive when I leave you like this! Ah maybe not." He walked the way back to his servant and kneeled down in the blood.

He took his knife and slowly began to cut through his neck. The assassin couldn't even scream anymore, only squeak and wheeze.

The moment the aorta was cut blood was everywhere.

Viscously it dripped from his clothes when the man stood up and cheerfully started to walk away, leaving a trace of blood.

♡"This mysterious girl... I think I should pay her a visit."♡