Chapter 20 - Lost

Taehyung's POV

"Kim Taehyung! Remember, don't regret your decision now. I'll make sure that either you or this girl won't see daylight anymore and it'll be your own fault because you didn't kill me!" Heechul shouted while Jungkook and I were leaving.

Wait. Why either me or Mooyeon?

It's not finished yet.

I began to ran to the exit hectically, ignoring Jungkook who was calling for me.

Outside, I found my Hyungs being crowded by many soldiers and protecting Mooyeon who was still unconscious.

Seriously, where did they come from?

It must be part of Heechul's plan.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon shouted. "Take care of our sister-in-law so we can fully concentrate on the fight!"

"Alright!" I answered.

Approaching the others I slashed more than 10 soldiers who were on my way.

Seokjin was still carrying Mooyeon on his back until I took her so he could fight properly.

I placed Mooyeon on the ground and made her lean on a tree so she could rest a little while I'll deal with the enemy.

"Don't worry, Mooyeon." I said caressing her cheek. "We'll end this soon and find you the best medicines to heal your wounds. After that I'll search a way to bring you back to your world."

Mooyeon slowly grabbed my hand which was still on her face.

She opened her eyes and gave me a pleading expression.

"Taehyung..."

"Shhh... save your energy."

"I have to tell you something. It's urgent." she whispered weakly.

Even in this condition she wants to talk so I bet it was something very important. Therefore it might be better to let her speak.

"King Mokjong is..." she panted through her pain. "he is...

Suddenly her eyes grew wide. "Watch out behind you!!!"

I turned around and there was a sword that almost stabbed me.

I grabbed it with my bare hand and realized that Heechul stood in front of me.

"We aren't finished yet" he said to me.

Blood was dripping from my hand and I let go of the sword.

We continued fighting and it really wasn't easy for me because I had to take care of Mooyeon.

He would take advantage of that. First he attacks her to distract me and whenever I block the sword he has the chance to wound me.

I already got some injuries although they aren't that bad. But if it goes on like this I'm going to lose.

Minutes passed by and finally my Hyungs and Jungkook were coming to an end.

Seokjin and Jimin rushed to me for support since I felt really exhausted after the long fight.

"Kim Heechul! You should give up now. You can't beat all 6 of us." Namjoon said.

"Really?" Heechul blurted. "Taehyung, remember when I said that I would kill either you or this girl?"

Suddenly he darted multiple daggers towards us and made us duck.

Within seconds I had to see that he grabbed Mooyeon by her hair, dragging her to stand up and pointed a knife on her throat.