You Called? (Takahiro Hanamaki)

I've never really believed much in magic, but when you start to get a little desperate, you're bound to take a chance on something you would normally be skeptical about. And right now, that particular thing was a spell that I was about to attempt. Normally I wouldn't even consider such a thing, but as I said, I was getting a little desperate.

After doing exactly as the instructions had told me to do, I quietly waited. I glanced around the room and then down at myself. What if this really did work? My room was at least clean since I'd made sure anything embarrassing was hidden away in case this spell really worked. Though my clothing concerned me. Maybe I shouldn't still be wearing my school uniform?

Nothing seemed to happen after a few minutes, which wasn't all that surprising. I never expected it to actually work anyway. With a sigh I turned to my dresser, opening the drawer and searching for some pajamas. It was already late, so I might as well go to bed.

Out of nowhere, a pair of warm arms found their way around my waist. Now, I knew for a fact that I'd been alone in my room and I'd locked both the door and the window from the inside. Needless to say, I was more than a little freaked out. But because I was usually a more calm sort of person, I stayed calm... at least on the outside.

"You called?" a voice purred in my ear. His hand reached forward, pushing my dresser drawer closed before spinning me around to face him. The second we saw each other's faces though, he quickly took a step back.

The look of surprise quickly turned into a slight grin. "Well, I wasn't expecting it to be you, but I can't say I'm disappointed." Couldn't exactly say I wasn't thinking the same thing.

Takahiro Hanamaki was one of the third years at my school, and while he was considered to be pretty attractive, most girls didn't have any real interest in him. However, if he was here, then that could mean only one thing: he was an incubus. If Hanamaki was an incubus, that meant that the stupid little spell that I'd attempted actually worked.

Okay, so maybe I should have mentioned that I was trying to summon an incubus. You see, while I might be cute, I hadn't exactly had much luck in catching the attention of any guy. Of course, when you go to school with a guy like Oikawa, the other guys aren't likely to have much confidence when it comes to girls.

I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. Instead, all I could do was look down at the floor. What a terrible person I am... I summoned a sex demon in my bedroom for the single purpose of him taking my virginity and I'm too nervous to even look at him!

A knock on my bedroom door startled me. My father's voice called from the other side and I quickly pushed Hanamaki towards my closet, forcing him to hide. If my father saw a boy in my room, he'd kill him. Not to mention that I'd be grounded for sneaking a guy in but that wasn't so bad.

I quickly unlocked the door and opened it to see my father's concerned face staring back at me. "Are you feeling alright? You've been in your room since you got home from school."

"I'm just feeling a little ill, that's all," I quickly lied. Better that than tell him that I have a sex demon hiding in my closet. "I'll be alright after I sleep awhile." More like sleep with the said demon that's hiding in my closet.

Considering that I wasn't one to fake being sick, he easily believed me and left me alone. Thankfully I knew it'd before the rest of the night. I quietly shut the door and locked it again. As I sighed in relief, Hanamaki's arms were around me again. "Well, that was close. I didn't think you the lying type."

I didn't answer and instead turned to face him. Still, I couldn't quite look him in the eye. "Now, where were we?" he said, turning my head to meet his gaze. As he leaned in closer, I felt my nerves suddenly go calm. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."