Break 2 (Toru Oikawa) *Mature*

His feelings are very clear to us. To the volleyball club's third years and myself, it's painfully clear. I might not be close to the other three, but we're connected in one way: Toru Oikawa.

Iwa-chan is a vampire like Toru, so he can see the symptoms of bloodlust long before anyone else can. He can see it's been a while, though it has yet to start having any risky effects. That alone isn't so bad as long as he has a source of blood available. Unfortunately, he had refused any time I'd offered it since that one time that he'd gotten carried away.

Makki was an incubus, a demon of sex. Thanks to the fact that Incubi can be summoned fairly easily, he's more or less a sex expert, as well as sexual tension. He can feel it almost radiating off of him, or so he claims. It's been much too long since Toru's been with someone other than his own hand; sexually, at least. He's certainly dated many girls, but they never got that far.

Mattsun is a Kitsune... I'm not even sure what he can do... Like me, he can just probably tell that the team's recent loss was hitting him harder than anyone else realizes.

We might not be able to tell the same things as another of our group can, but altogether we know it's a dangerous combination. If he was left like this, someone might get seriously hurt. That's a risk we can't afford to take.

Unfortunately, there's little we can do. Toru refuses to let us help, even though we're his friends.

Well, I'm not even sure I really counted as a friend at all. Even after he'd said that he should just be with me instead of chasing new girls all the time, nothing changed. Well, maybe he hadn't said it was me, but it was sort of implied. Even so, he's been single ever since.

A girl I don't know starts to approach him, but I stop her before she can get close. She's oblivious to what seems so obvious to us. All I can do is make the excuse that he's having a rough day and should be left alone right now. I pointed her towards Mattsun, telling her that she could tell him and that he'd pass on the message as soon as Toru was feeling better. I finally convinced her by saying that he'd also give her Toru's number.

With that situation dealt with, I realized we needed to do something now or else. As Toru went into another room, I cast a look towards Iwa-chan and Makki. The two nodded in the direction he'd gone in, telling me to follow. It made sense since I was able to at least solve one of his problems and they couldn't do anything to help him just yet. If I ran into any trouble, the boys could always come to my rescue.

I followed him into the empty locker room. He didn't even seem to notice my presence as I closed the door behind me. Maybe it was best if he didn't notice me yet.

Toru's fist slammed against the locker and he leaned forward, resting his head against the metal. It's painful to see him like this and I have to do something. Slowly I reached out and gently placed my hand on his arm. When you're in a room alone with a horny and blood-starved vampire, touching them is a big mistake.

Not even a second passed before my back was roughly slammed into the lockers. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to react to that because he immediately sunk his fangs into the side of my neck. That was when I knew that this had gone on a little too long.

A startled scream escaped my lips as I tried to push him off, but he was too strong. The doorknob to the locker room rattled, but the door never opened. I swore that I didn't lock it; I wasn't stupid or crazy enough to lock myself in a room with a very horny vampire. Shouting and cursing from the other side only confirmed that I was trapped in here.

No matter how hard I tried to escape, Toru was much too strong for me. I was completely helpless.

He pulled back from my neck for just a moment. Mere seconds later his fangs sunk back into it, in a different spot. While his mouth was busy stealing my blood, his hands were busy with another task: unbuttoning my shirt.