4. Germany

We are waiting to locate Loki using satellite facial recognition, Coulson and Steve stand side by side, me joining them after they chatted about Phils cards.

"I thought I'd never see you again." Steve laughed seeing me. I think he's trying to become more than just a man recruiting a crazy girl with guns.

"Bruce told me to get some air or I might faint." I claimed. So far I'd been wrong. Though I didn't want to admit to it, Everyone I had met were incredibly sweet. And Bruce was the most precious and sweetest of all.

"We never really formally introduced ourselves Mrs. Short. I am Steve Rogers." Steve nods politely.

"Erm-I'm Isabelle." I quietly reply, "I apologize about before-"

"We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent." An agent informed, turning to face us instead of the computer screen.

"Location?" Phil questioned, his face suddenly serious.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding." The agent replies.

"Captain, you're up."

-

I seriously am still questioning my part in all this. The enemy is about to execute the elderly man, who spoke up against him. The green and black covered evilness tightened his grip on his scepter. The scepter glows blue progressively. Just as the energy shoots out, Steve and me arrive. Steve dives in just in time and blocks the blast with his shield, knocking down our enemy on his ass.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve stood tall, proud, patriotic. It was striking, and empowering. No wonder people felt faith and hope when he arrived. Ew.

"The solider. The man out of time." A grin pulled at the God of mischiefs pink lips. The GOD of mischief. If he wasn't the enemy I'd be fangirling. I admire myths and legends and history like no other.

"I'm not the one who's out of time." Steve replied as a jet emerged from the darkness. A machine gun pointing at him tauntingly.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha's voice boomed. He shook his head and attacked immediately. Natasha maneuvers it just in time, giving Steve the time to throw his shield at Loki. They both begin to battle. Loki throws Steve to the ground. Steve then throws his shield powerfully but Loki swats it away as if it were merely nothing. Steve, using all the moves of a boxer, is knocked down by Loki. Standing over him, he points the scepter's tip on his helmet.

"Kneel." He shouts.

"Not today!" I yell jumping at him and pushing him to the side. I pull a gun out to shoot, suddenly AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" overdrives the speakers of our jet. Leaving Loki speechless and puzzled. I punched him with my gun. He grabs my throat to prevent me from continuing. Iron man flies over in his metal suit. Loki throws me away angrily before Iron man blasts Loki right back to the ground. Loki, again, stands up and Iron Man pulls out every piece of weaponry the suit has.

"Make your move, Reindeer Games." I chuckle exhaustedly at Iron Mans words. Loki puts up his hands and surrenders. His armor materializes away and a gloom covers his pale features. Tony continues, "Good move."

I ironically am recovering where Loki threw me, panting as the air grows cold, "Mr. Stark." Steve says politely but the air still remains cold and awkward.

"Captain." Iron Man replies identically flat.

"And me," I cough standing to my feet mumbling the last part, "who's fine." I roll my eyes.