83. World

"Hey, guys, something..." Spider-man recognizes something crawling beside him. It grows and kicks his jaw to steal Steve's shield back.

"Whoa. What. What the hell was that?" Rhodey stammers as Scott joins Steve and I.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." Steve hands the shield over quirkily.

"Move, Captain. I won't ask a second time." The prince in a cat suit threatens and I glare.

Steve fights hand to hand with T'Challa. And I notice War Machine locking on to Steve, "Not today!"

He holds a mace and I soar in the way of Steve's shield. While I'm getting hit Rhodey curses, "Shit I aimed wrong."

"No I did that purposely." I shake from the blast and slam a fist to the ground in pain as I seizure.

Lifting my fist with the little energy I have I shoot Rhodey with ice and his body freezes, "Dammit!"

"Deserved." I create a cloud to catch Rhodey from falling out of the sky but Steve kicks him down completely breaking his mace.

"Great." Rhodey snarls as he lays uncomfortably on the ground with ice shards everywhere while Steve slams a kick at T'Challa knocking him down.

Steve grasps my hand and lifts me to my feet, "You ok, Izzy?"

"Dandy." I smile thankfully.

"Hey, Cap, heads up!" Scott suddenly throws Steve a miniature truck, "Throw it at this. Now!"

Steve throws it and the truck enlarges, tumbling towards War Machine, "Oh, come on!"

The truck lands and explodes, "Oh, man. I thought it was a water truck. Uh... sorry."

We spot the Quinjet and slowly reunite with our group as Steve calls, "Come on!"

A stream of energy slices across the runway and we stop sprinting when Vision floats in, "Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now."

Sam whispers as Tony's team arrives, "What do we do, Cap?"

"We fight." Steve answers seriously and my stomach twists.

We stride forward symmetrically until we're fully sprinting at each other. I lunge myself up with my wind powers and exchange a glance with the rising Wanda. Fearfully we begin the battle. I send packs of wind toward the Spider-man who spins out of control for a bit until Wanda throws vehicles his way. He avoids them and I freeze some of his webs in order for him to get hit. Distracted I miss a car from behind me being lifted and I curse soaring low enough to see Clint and Nat battle.

As Nat's about to kick Clint's head, her foot stops and swings her away, "You were pulling your punches." Clint nods understandingly as I inform.

"And I thought you've grown up." Nat groans under her breath after slamming her head from the fall.

"I'm young at heart." I gesture Clint to move to the next person as I stride up to Nat.

"And you have a heart?" Nat paused to get up and I cracked my knuckles.

"You used to think I did." I glare playing with snow in my palms, "I don't see why that has to change now."

"Doesn't it?" Nat charges at me wrapping herself around myself. She twists and pulls me down with her legs around my neck and her body fully above my head. For a split second she's up but she pulls herself down and her leg wrap pulls me with her. I choke but I jab my elbow against her multiple times till she squeezes out. "Look I don't think things will change between us because of this."