62. Ocean

"The plan is simple. Storm the avengers to death then die yourself." Amara explains simply. She has practically sewn my lips shut, "My mother will be avenged. Funny how the words are readjusted to my triumph."

It's dark out when she's commanding me, we're hiding out in a place my mind only knows Tony and the rest won't see us coming. "When do we attack."

"You attack when I tell you to." She barks, she grasps my chin harshly even though I wouldn't be able to argue with it, "Kill them all now."

"Yes ma'am." I scurry away quick as slipping on ice, I'm fast with my steps and I follow the path I know the others wouldn't dare to look. The avengers have no idea where we are, no sight of where to hit us first. They won't see me come, they won't see me leave. Not when they're dead. I direct my palms to the sky and close my eyes as I run. I summon snow, thick to cover the headquarters in seconds. When my eyes open the redness of my vision creates snowflakes of pink in my sight. As it gets quickly rougher in weather I see Tony, Rhodey, Vision and Sam soar from the headquarters. Each carrying another avenger, as many as possible. In a flick of my wrist the storm washes away. I spin my wrists and create a whirlpool of cold water around the base. When I lift my hands it create a dome around even them.

"Come on!" Sam barks as I enter through the water with ease. I still wear my white uniform from a few hours earlier and I'm confident within it.

"Isabelle is there!" Nat yells when she finally catches me in the distance, the rest of them follow Nat's eyes to where I am floating. I use the water to make a thin bridge for myself toward the avengers I despise.

"Water too? Soon she'll have fire and earth powers down too." Sam looks at the whirlpool fearfully.

"Kill them you twit." I hear Amara say causing me to twitch slightly. A sudden pain itches my brain and I grit my teeth.

"I will." I nod through the pain and aim my hands at them. Icicles dart toward them and Tony blasts the attack. They merely sag a little, barely even melted and impale Rhodey and Tony's armor weirdly.

"Dammit Elsa over here doesn't play!" Tony jokes ripping out the icicles. I create larger and pointier icicles and send them at the others, they attempt to stand on the water but slip through from its thinness. And lack of water powers.

"Fire is stronger than water and ice! Heat it up!" Rhodey reminds catching Nat before falling through the water.

"Steve hug her!" Nat jokes before Tony and Rhodey adjust their blasters to hotter frequency.

"Better idea, lets roast the evilness off of her." Tony explains aiming his hands toward me.

"No that'll kill her!" Steve disagrees. "Use something else!"

"Vision give it a go!" Clint recommends but I grow angry. The whirlpool gets quicker and more chaotic with its form. It starts to grow and dismantle when I command it to.

"Alright who can swim?" Tony asks worriedly. They get closer to the center out of fear of being captured in the wild tsunami coming closer to them.

"Kill them!" Amara orders again and I push my power further.

"Don't Izzy." Steve begs and tells Sam, "Get me closer to her."

"Kill them now!" Amara demands and I slowly create a smaller area for them to float. I stand atop the whirlpool in the sky with ease as Sam flies toward me.

"This isn't you." Steve repeats, "Throw me Sam!"

"You're crazy, Cap! No way!" Sam hesitates in his flight, inching closer but not faster to me.

"Now!" Steve demands and Sam flings him at me. But it's too late, I collide all the sides of the circled water into full. The avengers are swept in my ocean.