67. Compass

The vision doesn't end there. Though I know where to look. After flying away from the building I recognized that was the place we needed to go. When I regained consciousness in the illusion I see Pietro in my sight.

"Pietro..." I sound hoarse as I awaken. I am back in Sokovia, but I'm the one laying with multiple bullets in my body. I freak out yet I am magically alive. I stare at Pietro and yelp, "What happened?"

"Are you still scared you will never be one of the avengers?" Pietro points to the avengers who are being shot at multiple times as I had been. But they all die immediately, impaled by bullets. "You are more than the Cold Shoulder. Not Alone and broken."

"Pietro I'm sorry... I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry I shut you and everyone out..." I whimper, "I was scared. I was confused."

"That won't work anymore. They love you like I did." Pietro yells, "Give them a chance!"

Suddenly we glitch and flip places and I try to tell myself this is just Wandas illusion. But when I see the bullet holes are lined with ice, I must scream, "Wanda let me out!"

My vision flickers and Pietro calls to me, "Follow to Hydras headquarters. See you soon, old friend." A compass flashes in view, the only thing in view. It points north. A picture of Steve is placed above the compasses directions. I wake up.

-

"Head north from Sokovia." I gasp as I return. The jet feels warmer and safer then the illusions. I feel relief as I continue my orders, "There's a Hydra base close to Sokovia."

"Sokovia?" Tony repeats, "Why there?"

"That's where it is." I simply reply, "Trust me. That's where it is."

"It was in the vision, obviously." Wanda returns slightly bitchy, I guess she's not over everything regarding Tony. I could hear the irritation roll off her tongue. Tony created a thin line on his lips to hold himself back from firing back, I couldn't help but be proud of him. I wince a little as my hands shock me. My eyes travel down my arms to my fingertips which are turning a glassy blue and purple.

"Are you alright, Izzy?" Steve sits beside me as Clint changes the flight direction I requested.

"You're too good to be true, Steve Rogers." I grin a little shaking off the angst.

"You don't look too good." Nat teases and Wanda slaps her lightly.

"You're just looking a little blue." Wanda stutters slightly and I glance back down at my hands. What once just began at my finger tips has stretched down my entire hand. When I roll up my sleeves panicked My arm is shining icily.

"What did you do to her?" Nat wraps an arm around Wanda showing she's not quite upset. But the furrowed brows cause Wanda to stand straight.

"This isn't her." I lock eyes with my hands and they crack when I adjust their position. Little pieces of snow falling from the creases. "My body is overwhelmed by the incoming power that has been locked away for years. Just as my brain is awakened from the new information of my past. It is all catching up to me now that I've confirmed everything through Wandas abilities."

"So her illusion wasn't just an illusion?" Tony stares at me with crossed arms, he carries a worried fatherly look across his tired features.

"It was a twisted recollection. My own emotions changing instances so I could accept the data clearly." I nod toward Wanda for clarification, "Your powers reflect on fears of the one effected, Facts can wander but aren't always legitimate."

"Yes that's very true. It's uneasy to tell what is real or fake, but with this situation Isabelle and I worked together to find memories Isabelle could recall." Wanda explains, "I couldn't do anything physically to her, I don't think..."

"No this is just my own malfunction, I just need to gain control over my hot wired powers." I tell weakly, I squint my eyes shut as I feel numb. I'm not uncomfortable with my reaction, it's not a scary feeling if anything I'm feeling peaceful.

Steve brushes my bottom lip and I feel flakes of snow drop, "You're completely covered you now."

I blush at his touch and more flakes fall from my cheeks making Nat snort out a response, "Not entirely."