39. Helicarrier

"Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asks, "Any tips, Izzy?"

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad." Steve says.

I return to my serious demeanor after I let a laugh escape, "He summed that up pretty well."

As Sam flies over head agents begin to shoot at him, "Hey, Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about."

Steve questions, "You okay?"

"I'm not dead yet." Sam replies as he avoids the shots now.

"Keep in touch everyone." I inform my earpiece as we slightly split up. With that we're told Nat has revealed herself as Pierce became more threatening. I curse under my breath, "I still wish you guys would've let me have him."

"We want you to be safe and smart Isabelle, you have a habit of unpredictable rage." Nat chuckles after she explains something serious to us, "You can have him later."

"Satellites in range at three thousand feet." A tech informs Maria, I hear it in my ear.

Maria requests, "Falcon, status?"

"Engaging." I see a spec arrive at a hellicarrier, "Alright, Cap, I'm in." But he curses as more Hydra attacks. Steve is fighting off Hydra agents as he tries to get inside as well.

"Eight minutes, Cap." Maria reminds.

Steve nods, "Working on it."

"She's disabling security protocols and dumping all the secrets onto the Internet." I hear pierce murmur in my ear as Natasha does so. I hear threats, I hear negotiation. I hear gun shots heading my way.

"Are you sure you're ready for the world to see you as you really are?" Pierce words trigger me. I shoot at the Hydra agents coming toward me. I huff as I run.

Nat is loud in my ear, "Are you?"

Pierce chuckles nervously, "Are you ready to see who Isabelle is?"

"Alpha locked." Steve yells in my ear.

"Falcon, where are you now?" Hill questions.

"I had to take a detour!" Sam is flying towards one of the Helicarriers when heat-seeking missiles are shot at him. "Oh, yeah!" He chimes as a missile collides with the helicarrier.

"I'm in. Bravo locked." Sam says through the ear piece.

"Two down, one to go." Maria reminds, "You got this Isabelle?"

"Obviously." I reply, my leaps are giant. I try to make my way closer to the helicarrier. I dodge bullets and when I'm alone I find a route that returns me to battle. My white suit gleams as I lift in the air. I jump over some agents before slyly shooting at them.

"Disabling the encryption is an executive order, it takes two Alpha Level members." Piece is lecturing in my ear again.

I can almost hear Nats smirk, "Don't worry, company's coming." We're updated that the Alpha Level confirmed. The encryption code accepted. And safeguards removed.

"Charlie Carrier's forty-five degrees off the port bow." Hill tells us, "Six minutes."

"Hey, Sam, I'm gonna need a ride." I say midst battle.

"Roger! Let me know when you're ready." I am in a disadvantage so I have to jump into the air. Where I'm at is a dangerous fall.

"I just did!" I inform in slight fear. Sam flies in just in time to catch me though. A Hydra agent barely misses me with a missile. Thankfully Sam flies himself and me quickly to the helicarrier.

"You know, you're a lot heavier than you look." Sam jokes. Rude.

"I had a big breakfast." I defend with a laugh. We land and we don't have any time to settle. Bucky appears and pushes me off the edge.

"Isabelle! Steve we need help!" Sam goes to fly off and help me but Bucky grabs one of his wings and throws him back. Sam shoots as he falls while I pull my own weapon out of its glass like holster. Bucky uses his weapon to rip off one of Sam's wings and kicks him off the Helicarrier.

"Sam!" I scream. Sam manages to get his parachute out and lands on the roof of the Triskelion. I have some relief but then I remember who's still here. I become slightly concerned as I panic, "Cap? Cap, come in."

"Are you okay?" He asks, he seems out of breath. I feel him coming to help. I assume he's running. But I'm hanging off the side of the helicarrier.

"Yeah, I'm here! I'm still on the Helicarrier." I quickly pull myself up, "Where are you guys?"

Sam sighs "I'm grounded, the suit's down. Sorry, Isabelle!"

"Don't worry, I got it." Steve arrives magically to help me. Though Bucky is gone.

"Hey, solider. Took you a while." I grin a little. I'm just happy to see him.

"Sorry I'm late." He smiles slightly, "What's the word?"

"Was thrown off the helicarrier for a little while but it's all good now. I'm glad you're here though." I reply.

"Falcon?" Hill tries to see if we're all still alive.

Sam replies in the earpiece, "Yeah?"

Maria sounds urgent, "Rumlow's headed for the Council."

"I'm on it." He confirms.

"Shit!" I shriek as the Winter Solider slams his metal fist against my already wounded back. Looks like we're back to this again.

Steve looks angry when he gets in front of me protectively, "People are gonna die, Buck. I can't let that happen. Please, don't make me do this." Bucky won't back down and he seems to not care about Steve's words. Steve throws his shield at him and they start battling each other. As they fight I manage to bring up the targeting blade system, but Bucky attacks me and chip falls from my hand. I curse under my breath as I'm dragged by Bucky. He slams his fist atop my head. I become dizzy. Hail Hydra.