13. New York

"Here," Steve is now squatting in front of me as if I was a child. He has an ear piece in his hands and looks at me gently, "you are officially apart of the team."

"You know that we're getting into some crazy shit," I whisper, the words coming slowly out of my mouth. I had never done something this big before and I think Steve could notice that.

"You won't be getting into any crazy shit alone," Steve confirms copying my curse unpredictably. He is soothing my nerves which makes me let out a large breath i had been holding. I've only ever done missions with my family, and I was a kid then. Since, I have just trained and studied. I have never been through a war. I gotta stop acting like a wuss. I have fought before. Even if it wasn't so insane.

"I could," I smirk trying to fuel my confidence. Steve just smiles before standing up and walking away from me. I place the earpiece in my ear.

"Stark, we're heading north east." I hear Natasha echo from within my ear and within the jet we are both in.

Tony scoffs jokingly, "What, did you stop for drive-thru?"

"I was hungry," I sarcastically smile as I talk to Tony through the ear piece.

"Of course, Shortie," I can hear Tony smirk through his exhaustion, "Swing up PARK, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." Soon enough Tony brings a whole fleet of aliens and Natasha clicks her tongue. She pulls out a machine gun and fires at the dumb Chitauri.

"Yeah," Clint keeps the jet smoothly flying as we get closer to Stark tower. He spots the god of mischief with Thor.

"See them." Natasha confirms this and prepares herself. Hawkeye points the mini gun at Loki and shoots him, sending his evilness back powerfully. But still Loki points his scepter at us and a blast aims at us. I point my gun down safely before loading it and stand to my feet as we are hit. I sway but stand strong before opening the jets escape door.

"I know you'll land this jet safely, Clint," I admit, "Have fun out there." I grin at them though Clint only nods thankfully, his face still forward and focused. Natasha holds on tightly to the jet and stares at me widely. Steve does the same, confused. I jump out when the Jet spins the escape toward stark tower and I leap out. Steve shouts and I land in a roll onto stark tower. Thor had tackled Loki afterward and was now wrestling with him. I watch as the jet spins and grows closer to the ground. It lands loudly but I see them jog out. My guns are still in my hands and I take the safety off. They're both moving quick enough to make my aim difficult but I'm careful. I pull the trigger and watch the bullet skim the bridge of Loki's nose. As if in slow motion Thor forces his face to face the destruction the bullet cuts deeper onto his nose. Loki winces and growls just as the giant Chitauri take the skies and screech.

Thor roars grabbing all our attention, "Look at this! Look around you! You think this madness will end with your rule?"

Loki rolls his eyes and struggles, "It's too late, it's too late to stop it." He spits childly.

"No. We can. Together." Thor smiles purely, reminding me of a courageous selfless lion standing proud. He nods at me also making my heart stutter. Loki softens his pale features and I pull my gun down and away from him. But that was foolish because it was merely a trick. Loki stabs Thor and he kneels in pain.

"Sentiment." Loki smiles evilly. I charge at him but he's too quick, he points his scepter at my chest before Thor is back on him. The two wrestle again sending Thor over the edge and Loki is about to grab onto the alien chariot. My vision dizzies and sharpens for a while until I feel completely cold. I feel as though I'm a shell now and Loki grins.