chapter 13

three hours later...

reader pov

gotta say....this is the first time im spooning with orga like this. it feels....different. orga's back is pressed against my chest with my arms around his waist. its another thing that reminds me of how much bigger he is than i am. i literally cant see over his shoulders. it kinda makes me giggle. after the bubble bath we got in the bed and started spooning while watching tv. the weird thing i guess would be how he is. he is just lounging in the bed leaning up on his hand flipping through the channels with his other hand. like this is completely normal. i have to strain my head to see over his shoulder at the tv. another thing that im just now realizing is how long his hair is. i mean seriously....its at least shoulder length. gadjeel's was the same way but it didn't bother me like orga's. its gotta be cause he is taller than me. yeah. that's the reason. i dont wanna tell him to cut it but.....maybe put it up or something. at least when we spoon. i shook my head at the thought. not the problem here. what i need to do is come up with the benefits of orga as the new head. what does that mean for me? doesn't really give me more access. if anything....might mean i get watched more often. especially when we are together. shit. it might actually be a bad idea to be with orga when he is the head. what i need for him.....is to take on the jobs that require him to leave a lot. some times for day if i can help it. knowing orga, he will insist i need to come with him. i, of course, wont have a problem with it. all i need is a few laptops and access to their system and i can work just fine. i need him to convince sting to let him take on all outside business while sting handles all the desk work. i dont really know what that means but.....i think it will help me out. while traveling with orga, i can see the other major sections of this 'company' soo.....ill have more info to leak. "orga..." i whispered. he grunted. "what does it mean for both you and sting to be the new ceo's? i could have sworn that was a job for one person," i said. "means i gotta talk ta sting bout what we each is susposed to do. dad had a lot of responsibilities and me and sting susposed to dibbie em up between us," he said. ok. i had the feeling that was gonna be how it works. "do you know what you wanna do?" i asked. he shrugged, making me move up and down with the motion. "dont really know. kinda want sting to handle all of it," he grumbled. "how come?" i asked. "lots of shit he had to do. lots of desk work which i cant really do cause im not to bright and lots of travelin he had to do. of course he couldn't travel as much as he was susposed too since he was sick," he said. "he had to travel? where too?" i asked. i couldn't help but grin. this is golden. "dont really know all the details. he mainly had to travel all over da city with monthly trips out the city and all over the country. trips out da country maybe two or three times a year," he said. "hmm....i think you should take care of the traveling while sting takes care of the desk work. that way you can see the world and maybe meet someone to bring home. i think its a win win cause sting will probably wanna handle the desk work," i explained. he shrugged again. "dont really wanna do the travelin," he grunted. "why not? you could see the world!" i chimed. "cause....i would mean i wouldn't be able to see ya every day when you come to work," he grumbled. yeah. my heart melted a little but i need him willing to take care of all the traveling. "well....id love to go with you but i dont know if sting will let me," i said. that clicked in his head. he rolled over in my embrace and hovered over me. "you mean....you wanna come with me to do da travelin?" he whispered. i grinned. "of course, orga. i would love to go all over the world together. unfortunately, sting probably wont let me go because of the security issues, sooo...i-" he cut me off with a kiss. he pulled away, a little saliva connecting our mouths. he had a grin. "you mean....if i can convince sting to let you go with me, you will come?" i just nodded. he grinned impossibly wide. another kiss. rather aggressive. he might be getting horny now. i sighed. he started climbing on me. he straddled me and kept kissing me while gripping my head. he was feeling around my mouth trying to reach in further. i grinned. i gripped his waist and rolled myself on top. his legs wrapped lazily around my waist. one arm wrapped around my neck while the other gripped my bicep. i could feel him starting to grow. and laxus should be calling in...3....2.....my phone started ringing. i pulled away. he started kissing my neck as i reached for my phone. i grabbed it off the nightstand and looked at it. "im sorry, orga. i gotta take this. its an emergency," i said. he grimaced at my phone. another kiss and i got off of him and out the bed. i walked over and out the door. i went into a different room and closed the door. ok. i took a deep breath. i answered it.