(F/n) 'Chris' (L/n) (Pt 3)

author's note: this story has a lot of fucking bonus chapters to it, huh?

bacchus pov

i had  dropped my equipment off at the warehouse and went to stop by the house. my face was on fire the entire time. my heart was pounding. blood was boiling. that was probably the most sexiest man ive ever seen in my whole fucking life!! the entire time i wanted him to take me. right over the damn island, on the sofa, in the back of my truck, on the floor in the living room, the dinning room table, the stairs, midair, i didnt give a flying fuck i just wanted him to take me. i dont know who he is but everything in my being told me that was the man of my dreams. shit. if it wasn't for that damn ring, he would be mine. of course! of course the finest man on this whole fucking planet is married. motherfucker probably got hella kids too. i walked in my house quickly, stripping on the way to the bathroom. i took a quick hot shower. gotta get all that dirt and grime off me. also had to make sure i was clean for the accident tonight. im sure he wont mind if we got a little too drunk and...you know, he was curious. im sure he could easily explain it to his wife. i looked at the clock, 5:26 pm. shit! i told him like an hour before id be back. i quickly got dressed in some casual jeans and a tee. some sneakers. i didnt even have time to do my eyeliner, cover my bun and  put in my earring. i get the feeling he wouldn't be into that stuff anyway. gotta easy the guy into all of me. cant just drop all of this on this on him at one time. i ran out the house and got in my car. i headed to his house.

i took a deep breath. i can do this. dont be weird or overly desperate. i can do this. ive done it millions of times before. its really easy to sleep with a straight guy. get him drunk, suck em off, and cover their eyes. im completely smooth so its not hard for them to imagine me being a girl. i got pretty long hair so i can just let my bun down for em. either way i want him. call me a home wreaker if ya wanna but im pretty fucking desperate. i haven't had good sex in two years. i just know he is a sex GOD. ill get him. if im lucky, i can make this a thing. i dont mind being a side piece. when she is a little loose, ya know i keep it nice and tight all day. ok. i need to be calm. just....relax. i took a few deep breaths. ok. i got out the car and walked up to his door. ok. deep breath and.....i knocked. my heart started racing immediately. i wanted to hide right now. i had never felt so....vulnerable in my whole fucking life. like i could just melt if he looked at me longer than a few seconds. i felt weak in the knees. it was impossible to breathe. shit. is it like 90 out or something? im soooooo fucking hot and---" are you ok, man? you look like you could pass out," shit! i didnt even notice he had opened the door. i looked at his face. his fine ass face. the oozing confidence and maturity yet....youthful and warm. his face was literally perfect. i just know this man is perfect in every way. big ass house and nice car in the driveway says he got hella money. probably gotta 9 incher and know how to use it. a lot stronger than he looks. i need to calm down. he has a lot of concern in his eyes.

i took a deep breath. "im...im fine. i just didnt wanna be late for you twice in one day. i had to turn in my equipment, stop by the house for a shower and a change of clothes. i didnt think it would take that long," i heaved, trying to catch my breath. another deep breath before i could feel myself calming down. ok. i can do this. just...work my magic, get him drunk, and let the fun begin. "oh.....kay. well it looks like you need a stiff one pronto. get ya loose and calm. come on, im driving," he walked by me. he has no idea how much i want him to give me a stiff one. you aint gotta worry about me, im always tight for you.  i took a deep breath of his cologne. damn fucking shit! i dont know what it is but i like it, a whole lot. sorta familiar for some reason but goddamn it everything about him is orgasmic. i made my way over to his nice as Mercedes and got in the passenger seat. the car was as clean on the inside as it was on the outside. his cologne lingered. this is definitely his car and he uses it a lot. he pulled off.