Silver Fullbuster (Pt 2)

author's note: i try not to make any chapter too long so i had to split it.

now....where were we?

reader pov

i backpedaled, pulling him along with me. i fell back on the bed, pulling him on top of me, straddling my hips. i kissed him. i could tell that he was getting into it bit by bit. he was fully hard against me. he started rubbing his chest against me, tickling me with his fur as he kissed me passionately. he had a pretty big butt. round and firm. i gave it a squeeze. he pulled away. "shit, this is pretty hot," he grumbled against my neck. i gripped his waist and rolled on top. he chuckled. "not used to a smaller person on me like this," he whispered, kissing me again. i pulled away. "you gonna feel a lot of things you aren't used too. just relax," i whispered as i kissed on his neck. he evened out his breathing as i kissed on his chest. i sucked on his nipples as i took him in my hand and started stroking him. i played with the bud in my mouth as i stroked him firmly. he took in deep breaths. "d-d-damn," he whispered. i sucked on his other nipple as i stroked him faster and harder. his back arched into me as he clenched, cumming into my hand. it was very thick. i leaned up. he looked at me with half lidded eyes. "when was the last time you masturbated?" i asked. i started stroking him again. he quivered. "i...i cant...i have...kids," he rested his head against a pillow and closed his eyes. i licked my fingers and reached around and under his thigh, dragging them up and down his crack. his breath hitched as i slipped a finger inside. i worked it inside, gently stretching him out as i stroked him. i kissed on his chest as i worked another finger in, scissoring  them and feeling around. he gasped when i found his spot. i stroked him faster and harder as i felt around his spot. i pressed on it hard. he clenched, becoming tight on my fingers and cumming again in my hand. his breathing sped up and he gripped the sheets as  i kept stroking him till he was hard again. i worked a third finger in, feeling him shake beneath me. "s-s-shit," he whispered, gripping my shoulder. i reached over and grabbed the lube. i squeezed some in my hand and massaged it in my palm. i smeared it on his hole. "cold," he grunted. i put the condom in my mouth and ripped it open with my teeth. i slid it on my throbbing member and put a generous amount of lube on it. i got lined up, hovering over to him. "relax and breathe," i said. i kissed him. he kissed back warmly, caressing my head. i pushed against him, slowly pushing inside. he bit my tongue and gripped my neck as i pushed it all the way in. his legs were shaking against me. he kept pushing me out then back in. his breathing sped up as he kissed me ferociously. i gripped his hips and rolled them till he relaxed.

i started thrusting, fully and deeply, till i felt him clench. i started thrusting harder and faster. he came hard, grunting into my mouth. i kept going, feeling him start to relax as i fucked him. he wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled, making the kiss deeper. he pulled away, timing deep breaths with my thrusts. he gripped my shoulders hard as he came again. his tightness made me cum too. i kept going. he was surprised when he grew again. i lifted his legs higher on my hips and started sucking on his neck. he bit back the moaning as he started moving with the thrusts. "its ok, just let out," i whispered. his face was a dark red as he let out low moans. his legs tightened around my waist. i came again but kept going, wishing to get him to cum once more. i pressed my hips into his ass hard, feeling him clench. "F-F-FUCK!!" he yelled, cumming again. his tightening made me cum again. i rested on him, catching my breath.

i pulled out and rolled off beside him. he stretched out his legs. he winced but relaxed them on the bed. "what....what did you tell your kids?" i asked. "daddy's gonna go get laid," he chuckled. "i cant believe you told your kids that," i said. "i cant believe you just fucked me," he grunted. "felt pretty good too," i teased. "i wont deny that but....shit. i think i might be gay now," he muttered. "nope," i said. he looked at me. "the hell you mean no? i just got fucked in the ass and liked it. im gay now," he grunted. i shook my head. "you not gay. you just like me," i said. "you are a man. that means im gay," he retorted. "does this mean you are gonna leave tonight and start sleeping around with guys now?" i looked at him and raised a brow. "fuck no. im just gonna be with you," he muttered. "then you aren't gay. you just like me," i shrugged. "shit...i hate how much sense that makes," he chuckled. "i really hate how irritated my chest is now. you need to trim your hair, babe," i grinned. "you wanna do it for me? tomorrow is Saturday and the kids have playdates," he looked at me. "im gonna need some bigger clippers," i said as i rolled over. i pulled his back to my chest and pulled the covers over us. "you want me bald?" he asked as he got comfy. "nope. i actually like your hair. it just needs to be....tamed, if you will. maybe shampooed and relaxed," i rested my head on his and pulled him tight. he chuckled. "im not a woman. i like my scruffiness," he muttered. "im not trying to turn you into one. just....trim it down so it doesn't irritate me during sex," i said. "that....that makes sense," he said. he was....warm. toasty. cozy. his muscles were like pillows when they relaxed. really easy to get comfy. he rubbed my hand on his abs.