Lola (Deadpool/Coulson x reader)

"I want it."

"No. Stop looking at it right now," you scolded. "Wade, look away."

"But, (Y/N)," he whined, stomping his feet petulantly, "it's red!"

"Yeah, and It's Phil's. It's his baby. He will kill you, and don't give me that whole 'I'm indestructible' bullshit, he will murder you in a gloriously violent fashion if you so much as touch Lola."

"Lola?!" he gasped, spinning on his heel to turn back to you. "He named his car Lola? Oh my sweet baby Jesus, (Y/N), I have to have it!"

"You need to step away!" You reached out and grabbed his arm, pulling as hard as you could to drag him away from the vehicle, but he dug his feet into the ground and held firm, his free hand resting thoughtfully on his masked chin. "Seriously, Wilson, knock it off. This isn't a challenge-"

"Challenge accepted!"

~~~

When Wade ran off towards Lola, you ran the opposite direction and straight towards the man who was about to lose his mind; you had to take the chance that you might get caught in his angry crossfire because Wade had finally gone too far and had to be stopped. You sprinted through the doors of the SHIELD base and looked frantically in each room only to find them empty.

"Uncle Phil!"

"Hey, (Y/N), what's the emergency?" Fitz called back, poking his head out from the lab doors with wide eyes. "You're scaring me just a bit."

"Have you seen Phil?"

"He's in his office, where else would he be?"

"Right, of course," you panted, taking off in a run again with a small wave back, "thanks, Fitz!" Your mind raced for a second as you started away, but you stopped quickly and turned back, pointing at him with a questioning look that made him even more nervous now. "Do you know how to break into Lola's system to shut her down without Uncle Phil knowing?"

"Pfft, right," he scoffed, "that car has so many firewalls and security triggers that I think even Coulson forgets how to start her...sometimes...wait," Fitz stopped, standing now, "what did you do, (Y/N)?"

"Nothing..."

"That didn't come out as convincing as I think you meant for it to be."

"Just nevermind, okay? Forget that I asked. I have to go." You turned and ran towards the office, but looked back over your shoulder for a second when you heard footsteps right behind you. "Fitz, what are you doing?"

"Witnessing a murder."

"Whatever," you mumbled, continuing on until you made it to Phil's office, stumbling in too fast and grabbing the edge of his desk to stop your momentum. He pushed his chair back in surprise and response to the shock, looking up at you with a new worry on his face. "Uncle Phil, I need you outside right now!"

"(Y/N), calm down," he urged, standing to take your arm, "take a deep breath."

You gave it a try, but you were far too nervous to think about breathing at a time like this. Phil was about to lose it and Wade could be long gone by now for all you knew. "No time for that. It's Lola-"

As if you had just told him that his own child was in mortal danger, the mention of the name sent him sprinting towards the bunker doors at a frantic speed that you hadn't realized that he could reach. You followed behind, along with Fitz and now Daisy once he had passed her in the hallway, each of you actually struggling to keep up with him. The impressive speed came to a complete stop once outside; you all followed his gaze upward to see his most prized possession floating overhead and a red leather clad hand waving down over the side.