Scott McCall (Feisty)

It didn't matter what size you are but you can always be feisty when it comes to protecting your friends and family. That also included some students from any bullies. (Y/N) has so far gotten into a few fights in school because some bullies weren't going to stop but thanks to Scott he was there to stop her....sometimes.

"C'mon (Y/N)!"

(Y/N)'s best friend, Kelly, yelled across the hall. She smirked as she made her way to her best friend. Kelly had been watching (Y/N) walk and bump into someone knocking their books all over the floor.

"Watch it, midget!" the tall girl yelled.
"Don't call me midget!" (Y/n) yelled back.
"Oh no" Kelly whispered.

Kelly quickly went to find (Y/N)'s boyfriend because Kelly knew she wasn't strong enough to hold (Y/N) back because she was strong for someone so small. The tall girl and (Y/N) were glaring at each other until the tall girl punched her in the face. (Y/N) is not going to just stand there and do nothing.

"That's it!" (Y/N) yelled.

She started to run towards the tall girl. She tried to jump on the tall girl but the reason she tried was because someone had stopped her. She groaned as saw the familiar butt which was her boyfriend.

"Scott" She whined.
"Let's go" Scott said.

Scott kept her over his shoulder and walked into an empty classroom. Scott then set her down. (Y/N) crossed her arms across chest as she glared at Scott. Scott then rolled his eyes at her as he placed his hands on her shoulder.

"What did you promise me?" Scott asked.
"Tonotgetintofightsanymore" She mumbled.
"What was that?" Scott raised his eyebrow at her.
"To not get into fights anymore" (Y/N) stated. "But Scott look what she did"

She then pointed towards her cheek where a bruise has started to form. Scott stroked her cheek gently, making sure not to hurt her.

"Doesn't matter. Remember that the principle said he would expel you if you got into another fight?" Scott said.
"Yes. But Scott-" He interrupted her.
"Not buts. Do you want to transfer schools in the middle of our senior year?" Scott asked.
"No" She rolled her eyes.
"Now next time wait until we fight supernatural creatures" Scott rubbed her shoulder.
"Fine" She mumbled.

Scott leaned down to press his lips against his girlfriend's lips. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Suddenly the bell started to ring singling them that they are going to be late for their class.

"I'll see you in lunch!" (Y/N) grabbed her bag.
"No more fighting!" Scott yelled.
"Promise!"

(Y/N) quickly left the classroom while Scott stayed behind watching her leave. Scott had the biggest smile on his lips.

"Feisty" Scott chuckled.