Wasted

Did we get wasted in the back of Dean's car? Yes. We did. I had no idea angels could get drunk, but it happened. We where driving around trying to find a place to stay, aand Eden and I kept drinking. "Your livers are going to shut down." Sam said. I burst into drunken laughter. "It doesnt matter!" I yelled. I think. I dont remember much.  Eden grabbed my sleeve and pulled me so close that I could hear the heartbeat of her vessel. I could tell she wanted attention.  Picked my travel blanket up off the floor and wrapped it around the both of us as I leaned into her. She kissed my cheek, and I felt her hand on my thigh. "Eden...-" she shushed me and chuckled softly. Her hand moved up slightly. I felt her deftly unbutton and unzip my jeans. "Eden..." I kissed my on the mouth. She could here to longing in my voice. "Be Patient." she whispered. "Can you two quit it?" Dean said from the front seat. I felt Eden lift me onto her lap. "Q-quit what?" Dean rolled his eyes and pulled over. "Thats it! Im done!" * he pulled the car over. I pulled away from Eden and zipped up my jeans. I stumbled out of the car and Sam caught me. "Be careful. " I felt him pick me up and wrap me in his coat. I feel asleep in his arms.

I woke up in a hotel room. Apparently he was staying in the second bed. And Eden was staying with Dean. I rolled over in bed with a grunt. "Morning." Sam said.  "You're awake?" He sat up and nodded. "How are you feeling? You where pretty drunk last night." I tried to sit up, but I felt nauseous,so I got up and ran to the bathroom. Sam was behind me, holding my hair back. He was so kind, Id always admired him for that. "Its okay, Luna." I started coughing, and he patted my back. "W-wheres Eden?" * he handed me a papertowel to wipe my mouth. "Shes with Dean. He wont screw her if thats what you're worried about." I shook my head. Sam gently nudged me. "Lets get you back to bed, okay? " I nodded and headed to bed. I face planted into the pillows,  and spread my wings.  I blacked out instantly.