Meanwhile..

(Here! have a chapter about what Skylar and Hazel have been up to, cause I don't give them enough page time!)

Hazel's POV~

      "Dad, I know how to handle a gun! I'm not mental." I grumbled. He still stayed behind me. Dean wasn't a normal Dad. He didn't really hug me or coddle me too much, he just stayed near. I got the feeling her didn't really know how to be a good father, he just tried to be better than John. He still took care of me as best her could, and made sure I was fed and everything. But overall, I'm self sufficient. "Yeah, until you shoot yourself." he quipped. I got the feeling he didn't grasp the fact that I was an angel. "DAD! I can't kill myself with a gun!" he glanced at me. "Quit complaining!" I huffed. No wonder he never got along with mom.  Uncle Sam (haha) came in with an apple. "You're worried about her shooting a gun?" He asked, poking fun at my Father. "That's what I said!" He laughed. Dean let go of my hands (he had been teaching me how to shoot as well.) and stood to his full height. "I give up! Shoot yourself in the foot kid! Go crazy!" Sam and I looked at each other. He shrugged at me as Dean left the room. "Welp."

Skylar's POV~

          I walked into my dorm. I was the only one in there. I had no roommate, yet someone sat on my bed. a boy a few years younger than me with bright green eyes, freckled , had red hair and very impressive cheek bones. "Uh.. can I help you?" he looked at me like I was crazy. maybe he didn't understand me. I had a slight accent, which I got from my mother. I opened my mouth to repeat what I said, but he stood up and spoke first. " You don't remember me?" I looked him up and down. her wore tight skinny jeans, black leather combat boots, a white T-shirt, with a black leather jacket over it. Jesus, he dressed like Han Solo. "No..?" He looked disappointed. "I guess a vessel is a good excuse to not remember you're little brother?" I blinked. "Storm?" He rolled his eyes. "Congratulations! Don't check under your chair because there is no prize." I blinked. "Holy.. spirit?" He squinted. " You can't swear like a normal person?" I shook my head. "W-what about Mom?! She's devastated over you!" he shrugged. "She'll chain me to her side if it keeps me safe. Now come sit, and talk with me big Sis. We have a lot to catch up on. Hell is busy you know."